Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

looks like TC has some real haters on here from everywhere. A historical program like that I guess you gotta either love em or hate em, no in between.

so the real question is, what’s the weather going to be like Friday? 

if we can’t make it, will it be on tv or radio anywhere? 2 small town teams surely they got a radio team. Nothing like the small town homer football broadcast from old football player. My buddy and I are still undecided which game we gonna catch. Some good ones to pick from in that area. 

8 hours ago, football6 said:

He want be playing Friday night 

I'm sorry for him man honestly. I truly wished to play yall against your best. Same situation we had with our rb last year. Thought he could play took 2 snaps and that was it. Guess he just wasnt ready after the injury he sustained earlier in the year.

Weathers going to be nice but it was a monsoon last night. Had to wake up the wife and have her hold umbrella because of all the holes in the roof. According to players yes Trousdale fans stood in their letterman jackets yelling at them in the locker room doorway. Also hear horror stories about the locker room and toilets from our coaches. Never mentioned it after game— no whining or excuses. But your kids won’t have that, dress Area will be clean, restrooms clean and they will have safe walk to the field. You will be treated well until the game starts; then the feeding frenzy will proceed

3 minutes ago, Turu said:

Weathers going to be nice but it was a monsoon last night. Had to wake up the wife and have her hold umbrella because of all the holes in the roof. According to players yes Trousdale fans stood in their letterman jackets yelling at them in the locker room doorway. Also hear horror stories about the locker room and toilets from our coaches. Never mentioned it after game— no whining or excuses. But your kids won’t have that, dress Area will be clean, restrooms clean and they will have safe walk to the field. You will be treated well until the game starts; then the feeding frenzy will proceed

Silly stuff to hear about on game week. Dont care about hearing it a year later. Should have been a talk between coaches if it happened and after the fact. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Silly stuff to hear about on game week. Dont care about hearing it a year later. Should have been a talk between coaches if it happened and after the fact. 

Stuff like this is  why it’s hard for me to cheer for TC. There are some really great people in that county / town and then there are these kind of people.

Football is all some of them have and they take things to seriously.

They also think everyone is scared of them, so they try to use intimidation and forget they are dealing with kids. I believe there is no doubt that this probably happened !

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Stuff like this is  why it’s hard for me to cheer for TC. There are some really great people in that county / town and then there are these kind of people.

Football is all some of them have and they take things to seriously.

They also think everyone is scared of them, so they try to use intimidation and forget they are dealing with kids. I believe there is no doubt that this probably happened !

Note: before all you TC fans have a conniption fit. I said SOME - not all fans take it to far.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Note: before all you TC fans have a conniption fit. I said SOME - not all fans take it to far.

Yes!!  Several of the fans were extremely complimentary after the game. Saw a couple at gas station on way out and they were great. I think a little heckling is ok and part of it. I believe being thick skinned is a great trait but cursing kids or some of the other stuff crosses the line. I’m excited for turkey and dressing , hunting on Thanksgiving, big fat nap watching the Lions and that Meigs is still playing. No disrespect but I believe, no matter the outcome, we are the team who can knock Peabody off their pedestal. If Trousdale represents though I’ll pull for them. 

51 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

How is that silly? He was asked about it. It happened in a game between these two teams. 

Dear coacht police, this would be @TigerNation I have been informed that you would be enforcing policies and trying to police anyone that posts for Meigs County if their post goes against your personal opinion. I'd personally like to offer my sincerest condolences as to my infraction when I stated my personal opinion on bringing up something this year that should have been addressed last year. Again it is with the deepest regret that I managed to garner your attention again for the 14th time in 2 years. I would also like to put this out there. When I was 6 someone stole my Halloween candy and I never said anything. Now it's out there and i feel so much better about it. Thank you for your guidance. You are my hero and deserve a a cape embroidered with all of your heroics. Last but not least, He brought it up, and then was asked about it. Now after I made you look silly here's some more random stuff completely relevant to this year and this game.

@crow

Hey man I appreciate the hot dogs your team offered up in 17. I had eaten before I came that day else I'd have taken a dog with me. @crow

Next year crow I'll thank you for this years hot dog just a fyi.

@orngnblk

Heard y'all do seasonal parking passes for fans, how much that cost and can anyone buy them?

@Southtowner

Yall gonna bring your cannon ship to Greenback? Didnt get a good look at it with our game against yall, I had no idea it was portable though.

@OmahaOmaha

You gonna make any games this week?

@GeneralForrest

Was really hoping it would have worked out to where our teams got to play each other again, shame your game ended on a controversial note. How good you think you will be next year?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dear coacht police, this would be @TigerNation I have been informed that you would be enforcing policies and trying to police anyone that posts for Meigs County if their post goes against your personal opinion. I'd personally like to offer my sincerest condolences as to my infraction when I stated my personal opinion on bringing up something this year that should have been addressed last year. Again it is with the deepest regret that I managed to garner your attention again for the 14th time in 2 years. I would also like to put this out there. When I was 6 someone stole my Halloween candy and I never said anything. Now it's out there and i feel so much better about it. Thank you for your guidance. You are my hero and deserve a a cape embroidered with all of your heroics. Last but not least, He brought it up, and then was asked about it. Now after I made you look silly here's some more random stuff completely relevant to this year and this game.

@crow

Hey man I appreciate the hot dogs your team offered up in 17. I had eaten before I came that day else I'd have taken a dog with me. @crow

Next year crow I'll thank you for this years hot dog just a fyi.

@orngnblk

Heard y'all do seasonal parking passes for fans, how much that cost and can anyone buy them?

@Southtowner

Yall gonna bring your cannon ship to Greenback? Didnt get a good look at it with our game against yall, I had no idea it was portable though.

@OmahaOmaha

You gonna make any games this week?

@GeneralForrest

Was really hoping it would have worked out to where our teams got to play each other again, shame your game ended on a controversial note. How good you think you will be next year?

LOL!Like a STr post.