Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I will have to disagree with you on that one. Oneida has one of the best defenses in 2A. And Meigs ran the ball just fine. Meigs has some really good linemen, they will 5 yard you to death, and then Swafford will brake a big one. I think people will be surprised we they see Meigs run game.

Let TC keep thinking all they got to do is shut Swafford down. Meigs rb's and Swafford will run right behind that talented group of lineman. They have 2 all state OL that are out to prove a point this game and are on a mission to get to Cookeville. 

40 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I must say, it’s a little harder to pick them out but TC wins in originality for Handle names! Meigs has Tiger, TigerNation, Tiger2, MeigsTiger, TigerGoat. Only cool one is the Yeti. 

MarsBlackmon, from Meigs, is the coolest cat on these boards. Also the best poster. Well, idk. Him or TigerNation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

MarsBlackmon, from Meigs, is the coolest cat on these boards. Also the best poster. Well, idk. Him or TigerNation. 

8 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

I feel attacked.

Must be one in the same! One hasn’t posted since Sunday and gets called out by his “buddy” at midnight and he just happens to be online! Smooth Jack!

5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Must be one in the same! One hasn’t posted since Sunday and gets called out by his “buddy” at midnight and he just happens to be online! Smooth Jack!

Literally got a text: “I mentioned you on CoachT go look” 

Trust me, if I was dumb enough to have 2 accounts, I definitely wouldn’t pick a name as hipster as “TigerGoat”........

4 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Literally got a text: “I mentioned you on CoachT go look” 

Trust me, if I was dumb enough to have 2 accounts, I definitely wouldn’t pick a name as hipster as “TigerGoat”........

that’s exactly what some one who just got caught running 2 accounts would say.

or at least I hope that’s the case.

because the thought of you and your girlfriends texting each other at midnight about posting on message boards is even sadder than trolling with 2, I’m thinking maybe even 3, accounts. :huh: :rolleyes:

Edited by snoball5278

6 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I must say, it’s a little harder to pick them out but TC wins in originality for Handle names! Meigs has Tiger, TigerNation, Tiger2, MeigsTiger, TigerGoat. Only cool one is the Yeti. 

:roflolk: I kinda migrated into this cat area and at a later point in my life due to a Tigress that had  smitten me from first sight. I was born a Tellico Bear if you were to judge from a geological standpoint. Before I could Begin bear tutelage I moved into what was called Golden Tornado land. At the grand ol timing of 17 years the Golden Tornadoes of Madisonville would be extinguished and we migrated in a trail of tears into what was known as The New Indian country also known as Sequoyah where I spent a year watching and learning the ways of the New Chiefs of the land. So in the end I'm an adopted Hybrid of sorts. Yeti was as good as my edumucation would allow me to present. Appreciate the nod though my good weather man.

Edited by Imthayeti

33 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

that’s exactly what some one who just got caught running 2 accounts would say.

or at least I hope that’s the case.

because the thought of you and your girlfriends texting each other at midnight about posting on message boards is even sadder than trolling with 2, I’m thinking maybe even 3, accounts. :huh: :rolleyes:

You gonna make the trip?

afraid not, yeti, work won’t allow me to be that far out of range Friday night.

regrettable, didn’t get to meet you last year, but everyone I know who was able too meet you last year spoke very well of you. how’s your boy doing? sr last year, correct?

rest assured though, I will be listening to cheese as he verbally paints a masterpiece of a semi-finals game.

Edited by snoball5278

36 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

afraid not, yeti, work won’t allow me to be that far out of range Friday night.

regrettable, didn’t get to meet you last year, but everyone I know who was able too meet you last year spoke very well of you. how’s your boy doing? sr last year, correct?

rest assured though, I will be listening to cheese as he verbally paints a masterpiece of a semi-finals game.

Yeah man, after reading your posts you are a humor to behold on here. Would like to have met you as well as the few I've met from your area have been good people and good buddies since on the T. 3 years in a row in the semis would also be asking for alot. Hope one could be so fortunate. Given the chance though I wont let it pass another time. Hope you and yours have a good Turkey day. My boy is missing football with every snap lol, he is attending Cleveland state atm and hopes one day to be a teacher/coach. I've told him that would be a wonderful way for me to spend my golden years cheering for him as a coach and whatever team he manages to grab the reigns of. Again, One could only be so fortunate.

Edited by Imthayeti