Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

Imagine waking up on Thanksgiving and the only thing on your mind is trying to figure out if two accounts are run by the same person. Couldn’t be me. 
You’re wrong by the way. 

imagine being thankful everyday to the point that titling one day “thanksgiving”  is largely irrelevant and therefore  just a regular day just like any other... couldn’t be you.

i’m right about you, all 3 of you. :thumb:

20 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

imagine being thankful everyday to the point that titling one day “thanksgiving”  is largely irrelevant and therefore  just a regular day just like any other... couldn’t be you.

i’m right about you, all 3 of you. :thumb:

Much like Trousdale football seems you are paranoid...  on the other hand just got out to stadium and put some “seats” out. Field had standing water...  talked to a couple and they said heard Fitzgerald ran the sprinklers to try and slow down yellow jackets speed. Great idea.  

2 hours ago, Turu said:

Much like Trousdale football seems you are paranoid...  on the other hand just got out to stadium and put some “seats” out. Field had standing water...  talked to a couple and they said heard Fitzgerald ran the sprinklers to try and slow down yellow jackets speed. Great idea.  

Be careful my friend..... wise man once said “turds tend to float” :thumb:

have heard ole snowball called many of things but can’t seem to recall paranoid being one of them

18 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Score was 32 to 29 and we had a chance to take it in from within 5 but your guys stood strong and held us. It would have been nice to have a kicker.

He had 2 interceptions and one hit our receiver in hands and bounced away and that little 21 I think it was made a great diving catch to scoop it up either right before at right when it hit the ground. 

What I am saying is Swafford has more help this year on offense and defense.

It was also cold and raining most of the game.

It wasn't 21 that was Dyson he didn't play that much in defense it was Black who had the interceptions, he is #23 this year he is an LB. Your offense was good last year. The defense was okay just like TC defense last year played okay in that game. Both teams were burned with long pass plays. TC defense just made enough plays to win the game .

17 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I will have to disagree with you on that one. Oneida has one of the best defenses in 2A. And Meigs ran the ball just fine. Meigs has some really good linemen, they will 5 yard you to death, and then Swafford will brake a big one. I think people will be surprised we they see Meigs run game.

No disrespect to Oneida but TC us a totally different monster on defense. TC is the best defense in 2A football. TC LB is bigger than most teams OL. I hope Meigs will try to run the ball. Meigs had a huge problem with DL that have speed like SP kid and TC has a front 7 that's dull of speed and size. 

17 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Let TC keep thinking all they got to do is shut Swafford down. Meigs rb's and Swafford will run right behind that talented group of lineman. They have 2 all state OL that are out to prove a point this game and are on a mission to get to Cookeville. 

That's good if you want to compare TC has a pre-season All American Center.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

No disrespect to Oneida but TC us a totally different monster on defense. TC is the best defense in 2A football. TC LB is bigger than most teams OL. I hope Meigs will try to run the ball. Meigs had a huge problem with DL that have speed like SP kid and TC has a front 7 that's dull of speed and size. 

Sounds like an easy win for TC then....

5 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

Sounds like an easy win for TC then....

No, because Swafford will make some plays. Like the coach of TC said with a player as good as Swafford all you can hope to do is contain him you won't be able to stop him but hopefully, you can show him down enough to give your team a chance to win the game. That's exactly what TC did last year Swafford will get his # but TC can't let anyone else go crazy.

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

If you’re talking about the coachT rankings TC gives up 6.8 points a game and Meigs gives up 8.0, with a tougher schedule and one more game. Meigs will run the ball and will have success doing so. I would say Meigs, Oneida, Watertown, and TC, are pretty close on defense. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

No, because Swafford will make some plays. Like the coach of TC said with a player as good as Swafford all you can hope to do is contain him you won't be able to stop him but hopefully, you can show him down enough to give your team a chance to win the game. That's exactly what TC did last year Swafford will get his # but TC can't let anyone else go crazy.

Swafford is really good and hard to bring down. But the difference this year is the RB is healthy and running the ball really good. I think I was told he’s the fastest kid on the team. He will get his to.

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

If you’re talking about the coachT rankings TC gives up 6.8 points a game and Meigs gives up 8.0, with a tougher schedule and one more game. Meigs will run the ball and will have success doing so. I would say Meigs, Oneida, Watertown, and TC, are pretty close on defense. 

No, I'm talking about the real stats. H2O has given up 20 points in 5 games. Even though I would take Watertown defense over Meigs and Oneida any day better coach defense. TC is ranked 3rd in state in all classification in the state. TC starting defense has given up around 23points all year In regular season only 26 in the playoffs.Oneida and Meigs defense isn't in same category as TC . Meigs gave up how many yo a Oneida team that TC would beat by at least 3 TD’s.

6 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Swafford is really good and hard to bring down. But the difference this year is the RB is healthy the and running the ball really good. I think I was told he’s the fastest kid on the team. He will get his to.

No, he won't and good luck with that lol. TC run defense is one of the best in the state because of the front 7 and the great coaching.