Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, Turu said:

Much like Trousdale football seems you are paranoid...  on the other hand just got out to stadium and put some “seats” out. Field had standing water...  talked to a couple and they said heard Fitzgerald ran the sprinklers to try and slow down yellow jackets speed. Great idea.  

son, when you’ve been consistently on top of the mountain for as long as trousdale has, you get used to everybody attacking from all sides and all angles.

you provide a great example, your ‘great idea’ is an ‘old idea’. teams were super-saturating their fields in hopes of slowing us down when I played 20 years ago.

here’s a pro-tip, have your elderly and handicapped drivers park in the back of the end zone and bright light our offense as it’s driving towards said end zone. refs will eventually make them stop, but not until it’s disrupted a drive or two.

it’s the semi-finals man, bring your a game.

Edited by snoball5278

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

No, I'm talking about the real stats. H2O has given up 20 points in 5 games. Even though I would take Watertown defense over Meigs and Oneida any day better coach defense. TC is ranked 3rd in state in all classification in the state. TC starting defense has given up around 23points all year In regular season only 26 in the playoffs.Oneida and Meigs defense isn't in same category as TC . Meigs gave up how many yo a Oneida team that TC would beat by at least 3 TD’s.

What do you mean, H2O has given up 20 points in 5 games? And where do you find those rankings?

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

No, I'm talking about the real stats. H2O has given up 20 points in 5 games. Even though I would take Watertown defense over Meigs and Oneida any day better coach defense. TC is ranked 3rd in state in all classification in the state. TC starting defense has given up around 23points all year In regular season only 26 in the playoffs.Oneida and Meigs defense isn't in same category as TC . Meigs gave up how many yo a Oneida team that TC would beat by at least 3 TD’s.

Last year it was you would punish us and we had played a weak schedule and couldn’t handle the creek bank. This year it’s your defense and coaching are superior.  If Trousdale wins I’ll be on here congratulating no matter how. I bet the same won’t be said the other way. 

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

son, when you’ve been consistently on top of the mountain for as long as trousdale has, you get used to everybody attacking from all sides and all angles.

you provide a great example, your ‘great idea’ is an ‘old idea’. teams were super-saturating their fields us when I played 20 years ago.

here’s a pro-tip, have your elderly and handicapped drivers park in the back of the end zone and bright light our offense as it’s driving towards said end zone. refs will eventually make them stop, but not until it’s disrupted a drive or two.

it’s the semi-finals man, bring your a game.

Come at me bro

12 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

What do you mean, H2O has given up 20 points in 5 games? And where do you find those rankings?

Nolensville, Dekalb, Upperman, East Robertson Bledsoe and Trousdale, are listed on some websites also from BCB and TC Radioman can help you with finding the stats better than I could.

18 minutes ago, Turu said:

Last year it was you would punish us and we had played a weak schedule and couldn’t handle the creek bank. This year it’s your defense and coaching is superior.  If Trousdale wins I’ll be on here congratulating no matter how. I bet the same won’t be said the other way. 

That wasn't me to me last year TC was just the better team. TC defense is better than most other teams' defense and the coaching is really good especially the game plans. I never once said TC head coach is better than Meigs head coach. TC head coach is in his first year of coaching even though his father is in the hall of fame for coaching. I gave Meigs their props last year and I have continually given Meigs props this season. I respect Meigs and their program I know how good of a team you'll have. 

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

Same stuff we heard last year.  Didn't go exactly like we were told it would. I was even told I'd be cold on the creek bank ..nope.  my wife and I even stopped for some glamour shots before we left. Y'all ain't all that you think you are. Can't wait to welcome y'all to cemetery hill.

But you did go home with an L. We just think we are one best football program in the state you can say all you want but you can't argue with a trophy case full of gold balls. This one game won't change any of that google us if you have too since you don't know your Tennessee football history. 

8 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Same stuff we heard last year.  Didn't go exactly like we were told it it would. I was even told I'd be cold on the creek bank ..nope.  my wife and I even stopped for some glamour shots before we left. Y'all ain't all that you think you are. Can't wait to welcome y'all to cemetery hill.

We can agree that this will be a great game and one of best in the state. I thought this Gabe would get more coverage.