Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Sounds like Peabody player made a great play.

Wonder why all this time Fairley was accredited a Fumbled snap and just now its stated that it was basically a forced fumble? Just surprised I didnt hear of this earlier. Was it mentioned in another thread?

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Wonder why all this time Fairley was accredited a Fumbled snap and just now its stated that it was basically a forced fumble? Just surprised I didnt hear of this earlier. Was it mentioned in another thread?

I'm not saying it was a forced fumble. They fumbled the snap but I would like to think that the kid that rushed in their caused some distraction and helped the chances of creating a fumble. 

1 hour ago, facemasksruinedthegame said:

Hey guys! New to the board! Old Hartsvillian and Yellow Jacket from decades ago! Been out of state for almost as long! HAHAHA. Heard from some distant family that the jackets were doing well this year and was steered to this site to try and keep up more. Reckon I’d give it a look and haven’t been disappointed! Great football talk and little bit of humor!! How good is this Meigs county squad? No doubt pretty solid!!!! How close was the game last year?!?!

“I will hang up and listen!!” Sorry I couldn’t resist!!! HAHAHA

Welcome old timer! Always good to see new posters, especially the TC ones! You have alot of catching up to do. Last year TC won 32-29 on the Creekbank. Gotta go there this year though. They have a really good QB. gonna be tough to handle!

Edited by BCB~MVP

26 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I'm not saying it was a forced fumble. They fumbled the snap but I would like to think that the kid that rushed in their caused some distraction and helped the chances of creating a fumble. 

I clicked on the link and watched the play. From that view it seemed pretty obvious that the Peabody lb forced the fumble. You can’t put your second string qb in

21 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Welcome old timer! Always good to see new posters, especially the TC ones! You have alot of catching up to do. Last year TC won 32-29 on the Creekbank. Gotta go there this year though. They have a really good QB. gonna be tough to handle!

Glad to be here! 3 point games can usually go either way I sure don’t like the idea that we have to travel this year. The Creek Bank is usually good for at least 7 points maybe more That may have been the difference last year and may be as well this year! I sure hope not.Which team lost more from last years game?

22 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

56 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Emotional time. Anything could have happened. 20 years later might be ok to ask them. :smile: I say that because its gonna sting for a while.

They hadn’t been under center all game and they had a back up qb in the game for victory formation. The band was singing na na na hey hey goodbye then bam they messed up. Linebacker hit him in the mouth soon as he snapped 

Edited by Tide21