Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Honestly I think we came out a little flat compared to Watertown last night, Jackets will be ready to go, when we practice on thanksgiving we normally have a decent track record, unlike last year though I believe Meigs may be the better team where I believed we were last year. Uphill battle for my yellowjackets, that championship caliber defense will have to win it for us.

Yes I know the jackets will be ready to go. A man like myself can hope they’ll come out flat again though. LOL

12 hours ago, TigerGoat said:

Oh please. He is the most physical player on the field every time he steps on it. He can get “popped” and be just fine. 

He won't be Friday we have to face him last year we know how good he is. No need in talking the kid up we have seen his talent on the field last year in the playoffs. He had amazing # last night but that wasn't TC defense not even close to size and speed of TC. I doubt Meigs will run their QB 25-30 times next Friday against TC LB’s.

10 hours ago, inthagap said:

TC is good, but hasn't got better as the season progressed , it showed in the rematch with Watertown.  They had a key player out. Hopefully he will be back next week.  Carry on TC!

You're dead wrong. How has TC not gotten better after losing to Watertown in week 3 but TC beat Watertown in the third round. You must be a H2O fan who's feelings are still hurt go and enjoy your basketball season.

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

He won't be Friday we have to face him last year we know how good he is. No need in talking the kid up we have seen his talent on the field last year in the playoffs. He had amazing # last night but that wasn't TC defense not even close to size and speed of TC. I doubt Meigs will run their QB 25-30 times next Friday against TC LB’s.

Has TC transferred in an entire new defense since last year?  If not, there’s no need in talking that up either  

I remember the garbage TC spewed last year. So just come on to Decatur expecting to run over the Tigers! I reckon you’ll be getting your feelings hurt with a notion like that. 

1 hour ago, TigerGoat said:

Hoping TC comes out a little flat after their great victory over a big rival. I know they’ll be talking about that win all week in practice, it would be hard not to. 

The Watertown game is over no need to talk about it. TC kids and coaches moved on as soon as the bus pulled up to the field house last night. TC kids we're checking scores as soon as the game was over to see who they play next.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

That’s because TC didn’t lose last year. If they lose prepare for the whining and excuses!

Don't you have a basketball board to be on we ended your season last night? Go hate on someone else team. It was awesome celebrating in the H2O field again this year don't forget your tissues and Midol for today. 

Meigs by at least 10.

* I honestly think Meigs is the best team in the East. ( that includes H2O) I also think you guys are going to be playing against a quarterback that will give you fits. Number 14 of H2O gave y’all several issues last night and it is my understanding that number 19 is a souped up more experienced version of our guy. 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Don't you have a basketball board to be on we ended your season last night? Go hate on someone else team. It was awesome celebrating in the H2O field again this year don't forget your tissues and Midol for today. 

You will be the first one making excuses next Friday...  I for one look forward to hearing them!

9 minutes ago, TNRiverMan said:

Has TC transferred in an entire new defense since last year?  If not, there’s no need in talking that up either  

I remember the garbage TC spewed last year. So just come on to Decatur expecting to run over the Tigers! I reckon you’ll be getting your feelings hurt with a notion like that. 

Yes, the defense has its 3rd rank in all classifications. TC starts at least 2 new transfers and 2 kids that Meigs hasn't seen. TC has it starting RB back that wasn't on the team last year that shuts down most WR when he plays DB. You have to earn respect and Meigs earned respect last year on the creek bank. Nobody thinks Meigs will lay down next Friday night TC know we will have to come to Decatur, and play a great game. You'll have to Mr football we are just trying to keep it close and try to compete.

1 hour ago, TigerGoat said:

Yes I know the jackets will be ready to go. A man like myself can hope they’ll come out flat again though. LOL

Lol and I can hope Meigs won’t be able to stop our power run, last year it was more speed this year its more straight at you.

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Meigs by at least 10.

* I honestly think Meigs is the best team in the East. ( that includes H2O) I also think you guys are going to be playing against a quarterback that will give you fits. Number 14 of H2O gave y’all several issues last night and it is my understanding that number 19 is a souped up more experienced version of our guy. 

Cousino is a very good player and he will likely be great before he graduates, but Swafford is a unique animal man, I fear Meigs fans will truly realize how good he is/was after this season.