Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

Just now, JohnDutton said:

You don’t have to be a chicken to take a hit and another L! 

False hope for you I'm afraid, sad really. All yall did last year was talk this garbage, and we ended up being one of the best teams you seen all year. We gonna put yall on the couch in 2 weeks bank on it.

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

This will be an all time great game.  Im feeling myself pulling for Swafford and Co. to pull it off.  TC is like the New England Patriots of 1A/2A.  Lots of balls (Gold ones lol)

Hope both teams have a great week of practice and are as close to 100% as possible come Friday.  

Thanks man, good to see you on. Your team had a great season.

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

This will be an all time great game.  Im feeling myself pulling for Swafford and Co. to pull it off.  TC is like the New England Patriots of 1A/2A.  Lots of balls (Gold ones lol)

Hope both teams have a great week of practice and are as close to 100% as possible come Friday.  

TC is the standard. Last year was classic game on the “bank”.  Hoping for the same atmosphere with different outcome. Last year, no referee interference, no dirty play no whining when it was over. 2 teams who played hard for 48 minutes with their entire communities standing with them. Night to remember. I believe we gained some respect that night now let’s get the W

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Turu said:

TC is the standard. Last year was classic game on the “bank”.  Hoping for the same atmosphere with different outcome. Last year, no referee interference, no dirty play no whining when it was over. 2 teams who played hard for 48 minutes with their entire communities standing with them. Night to remember. I believe we gained some respect that night now let’s get the W

That’s because TC didn’t lose last year. If they lose prepare for the whining and excuses!

Edited by H2Oman

14 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

Hoping TC comes out a little flat after their great victory over a big rival. I know they’ll be talking about that win all week in practice, it would be hard not to. 

Honestly I think we came out a little flat compared to Watertown last night, Jackets will be ready to go, when we practice on thanksgiving we normally have a decent track record, unlike last year though I believe Meigs may be the better team where I believed we were last year. Uphill battle for my yellowjackets, that championship caliber defense will have to win it for us.