Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

17 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

He is their radio guy 

We are blessed to have Bobby Flash Melton call our games here.They just dont get better or more professional than Flash .Never would see him on here at all much less  acting like that . What an embarrassment. 

I heard the radio  guy last week cuss   he actually said that was B... S..t in the Huntingdon game.  I heard the waverly guys  both of them  2 years ago call a kid out by name then go on and say how stupid he was vs Lewis county after a fumbled punt. because instead of trying to kick it he ran backwards for 20 yards and then fumbled it again...it did cost them the game but   dang.    If i was his parent  those radio guys would be catching knuckles .  

9 minutes ago, Beagle said:

We are blessed to have Bobby Flash Melton call our games here.They just dont get better or more professional than Flash .Never would see him on here at all much less  acting like that . What an embarrassment. 

I heard the radio  guy last week cuss   he actually said that was B... S..t in the Huntingdon game.  I heard the waverly guys  both of them  2 years ago call a kid out by name then go on and say how stupid he was vs Lewis county after a fumbled punt. because instead of trying to kick it he ran backwards for 20 yards and then fumbled it again...it did cost them the game but   dang.    If i was his parent  those radio guys would be catching knuckles .  

thansk for letting us know.