Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

God is a God of details.  How can you possibly argue otherwise mr baptist 

I’m sure God has a lot of other stuff on His agenda then the opposed fixation or conspiracy that a high school governing body has against a small public school in Marshall County TN.

Edited by FightingBlue0

17 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

lol. good one. riverside accomplished getting a ref gift. we should all be so lucky. they are dead come friday and they know it. watch them barely put up a fight - 5 first downs or less 

This coming from the guy who said Lewis and waverly were three td favorites during first two rounds. I like it maybe it brings us luck lol. I won't bother asking God for any help Ik their is a lot more important stuff to pray on than a football game other than safe play and travels

1 minute ago, Bigpun54 said:

This coming from the guy who said Lewis and waverly were three td favorites during first two rounds. I like it maybe it brings us luck lol. I won't bother asking God for any help Ik their is a lot more important stuff to pray on than a football game other than safe play and travels

Exactly my friend. I wish Riverside wasn’t playing Peabody cause you guys would be the team I would be pulling for

Edited by FightingBlue0

5 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Good post. Riverside will come at Peabody throwing haymakers I'm sure. They are a tough football team. Anybody that makes it this far is a tough team that has resiliency. I expect Riverside to give their best showing. Peabody on the other hand will come out 1 of 2 ways. They will either let last week's game continue to hang over them and show up still hungover from that victory. Or they will come in laser focused and prepared understanding that they must take no one lightly after the miracle that happened last Friday. I'm going with the latter of the two. Peabody has been in the semifinals 4 times in the past 6 years if you're including this game. They have the experience especially after playing against a potent Waverly team in last year's semis. Seems like its the battle of the known vs the unknown. How will Riverside handle the momentum swings and adversity? Same goes to Peabody. I don't think that Riverside will be able to match the speed on the field. But can Peabody match the physicality that Riverside brings? Only time will tell. 

The taste of defeat will make you better.  Peabody tasted defeat last week.  I don't believe they will have a let down from last week.  If anything it will motivate them to play harder.  Riverside will give its best, but its best against Peabody's best is still a loss.  Fairley was the best team Peabody has played in 2 years or more.  Peabody was the best 2A team Fairley has played this year.  Were we lucky, yes.  But we never gave up and that is the sign of a champion.  We still had to score and make 2 pt. conversion.  With that said, Peabody 42-14.  And yes I have been wrong before.  Just saying!

1 minute ago, Bigpun54 said:

Now last Friday, that fumble from Fairley was an answered prayer from someone. Let’s just all remember that main prayer for this week is the 3 F’s. The faith in our lord, spending time with family and being thankful for them, and we get another week on the gridiron with some football. 

3 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

i never said lewis was a 3 td fave. i corectly pointed out they won the first game by 3 TDs. which they did. 

and i severely overestimated waverly. they quit. 

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’m sure God has a lot of other stuff on His agenda then the opposed fixation or conspiracy that a high school governing body has against a small public school in Marshall County TN.

u realize that is completely unchristian. He knows the number of hairs on your head. He knows us before we are created in the womb. 

5 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

So God doesnt care who wins? Again, completely unbiblical 

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i never said lewis was a 3 td fave. i corectly pointed out they won the first game by 3 TDs. which they did. 

and i severely overestimated waverly. they quit. 

Wow General actually admits he was wrong for once. heck must have had a serious cold front push through 

Edited by FightingBlue0

Just now, BigEdMo said:

No one else will say it but I will. This will get me kicked me off but I will Take it for the team. General you are being nothing but a DICK!!! You are getting old whining. You promised to leave last Friday after Forrest lost. So move on and let people have fun with banter. 

i forgot that i answer to you. 

oh yeah, except i dont. nice language tho. im sure nothng will happen