Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

what worthwhile aspirations. im glad u feel appropriate making fun of kids who got robbed of a victory by 60 yr old refs in diapers. 

Same to you for taking away an amazing feat that a bunch of kids at Riverside have overcome thus far. You have given them absolutely no credit for anything 

Just now, FightingBlue0 said:

Same to you for taking away an amazing feat that a bunch of kids at Riverside have overcome thus far. You have given them absolutely no credit for anything 

yes i did. read my post game comments moron. at least accurately represent what i say, they didnt deserve to win the game, and i will never say otherwise. i hope you guysbeat them 70-0 as much as i wish you could both lose. 

4 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Advice to Riverside and Peabody. You both have a pretty special event coming up Friday for both schools. Enjoy it.  Quit wasting your time with someone that wants to spew their sour grape juice on your accomplishments. 

I just enjoy reading General humiliate himself. He doesn’t realize how embarrassing this is for him, but anyone that has any kind of common sense sees this. He is blinded by his own anger. 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

to me, you said. my resposne was appropo 

peabody wins 70-0 then loses to meigs at cookeville. i am praying round the clock for the Lord to  make this right 

Oh gosh here we go again with Mr. Wacko needing divine intervention to right a claimed “robbery” in a 2A high school football playoff game, that in the grand scheme of things, means nothing at all.