Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

49 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Kids transfer. it’s happens all over the state. I never said fairley cheated.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:01 PM, Tide21 said:

I’ll throw this out there. No way to prove it. Wilkins was at white haven then transferred to fairley after Robinson was hired. I’m pretty sure robinson was coaching at white haven prior to fairley. It’s against the rules for a coach to talk to player about football at another school 

Let me be clear I have no problem with kids transferring, but let’s not act like Fairley did something wrong, when your team had benefited from transfers. How many players are on Peabody’s roster this year that we’re enrolled at another school last year, and let’s be honest no one is moving to Trenton for job opportunities 

2 minutes ago, Guest1234 said:

Let me be clear I have no problem with kids transferring, but let’s not act like Fairley did something wrong, when your team had benefited from transfers. How many players are on Peabody’s roster this year that we’re enrolled at another school last year, and let’s be honest no one is moving to Trenton for job opportunities 

Every last one of them lol. Next

1 minute ago, Guest1234 said:

I think just 1 kid is on the team that wasn't on the roster last year or that didn't attend a school in the Trenton school district... Your rear end must be throbbing to the max cause you sound extremely butt hurt 

1 hour ago, Guest1234 said:

Fairley has built a great team and if Coach stays they will be great again. Bet?

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

36 players

22 seniors 

:mellow:

the history for Memphis in 1A and 2A speaks for its self.

If you look at that roster, on m-ax-preps they are from all over Memphis. 

So even tho they had a smaller number team, in my opinion we played 6a and 5a Memphis talent 

Edited by Goldenpride

26 PEABODY                                   13   0   0    85.39   123.17
34 MEIGS COUNTY                              12   1   0    86.69   120.75
40 TROUSDALE COUNTY                          11   1   0    90.78   119.46
112 RIVERSIDE                                  8   5   0    85.99   104.28

Riverside vs Peabody.
* 63 miles.
** Peabody by 17.
*** Peabody 35  Riverside 7.
**** Peabody 35 Riverside 6.

* denotes Google.
** denotes Sonny.
*** denotes Massey.
**** denotes CalP.

CalP  isn't updated as of yet but Sonny and Massey are.  Will revise CalP when updated. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

26 PEABODY                                   13   0   0    85.39   123.17

34 MEIGS COUNTY                              12   1   0    86.69   120.75

40 TROUSDALE COUNTY                          11   1   0    90.78   119.46

112 RIVERSIDE                                  8   5   0    85.99   104.28

Riverside vs Peabody.
* 63 miles.
** Peabody by 17.
*** Peabody 35  Riverside 7.
**** Peabody 35 Riverside 6.

* denotes Google.
** denotes Sonny.
*** denotes Massey.
**** denotes CalP.

CalP  isn't updated as of yet but Sonny and Massey are.  Will revise CalP when updated. 

Thanks for that info! I wouldn’t mind seeing one for the state game once it’s set