1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

11 minutes ago, Geno said:

We have always aince Playing at Greenback had to contend with Fans Cussing our Players, Spitting at them and putting up with Racial Slurs. Mostly from the Trucks backed up to the Fence. We are already seeing things in Social Media that doeant auprise me from some Greenback Fans and or Players. Already Racial Tweets to one of our Players and noe Mali g poata to try and hurt our Players while they are Tackled and on the Ground

Geno I will assure you none of our players will try to hurt any of your players while they're on the ground that is not tolerated here nor will it be tolerated so whatever you're reading on the Grand Old interweb is just exactly what it is a bunch of bull.

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Geno man take your meds. What in tarnation is a noe Mali g poata? You been rubbing shoulders with them GB fellars too long and done got confused by the smoke and mirrors. You think im joking but im not. 

ROY you going to have to take away his computer he's making you all look like you don't know what you're talking about!

As a fan base you always take up for your team no matter what. The opposing team is always gonna be the bad guys no matter what.  There are folks from all fan bases that are bad fans. Kids playing on the field have emotions so certain things are gonna get said and you won't ever know exactly what was said. Point of post is it has always happen, and is always gonna happen. You just have to look past the bad to see the good. Geno all I have saw from you is nothing but the bad points from GB fans and posters. What about the ones that have offered to help the handicapped folks? There are good and bad in all of them just gotta open your eyes to see past the bad. This is a high profile game so everyone knows what's on the line and emotions are high. I just hope there isn't anything excessive during the last qtr on the field or even in the stands because both side will have those type of fans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

As a fan base you always take up for your team no matter what. The opposing team is always gonna be the bad guys no matter what.  There are folks from all fan bases that are bad fans. Kids playing on the field have emotions so certain things are gonna get said and you won't ever know exactly what was said. Point of post is it has always happen, and is always gonna happen. You just have to look past the bad to see the good. Geno all I have saw from you is nothing but the bad points from GB fans and posters. What about the ones that have offered to help the handicapped folks? There are good and bad in all of them just gotta open your eyes to see past the bad. This is a high profile game so everyone knows what's on the line and emotions are high. I just hope there isn't anything excessive during the last qtr on the field or even in the stands because both side will have those type of fans. 

You havnt seen anything about any fan except from my last Post. You dont know who I email and have Contact with. Probably the same person helping. Its a great thing to help the Handicap. But can you show me where I made bad points from Fans and Posters? Or are you making that up? I'll wait

Edited by Geno

8 minutes ago, Geno said:

You havnt seen anything about any fan except from my last Post. You dont know who I email and have Contact with. Probably the same person helping. Its a great thing to help the Handicap. But can you show me where I made bad points from Fans and Posters? Or are you making that up? I'll wait

Your whole last post was pretty much nothing but negativity. I understand the frustration but come on man it goes on everywhere from both sides of the fan base. I have heard sp fans be just as bad as anyone. You just gotta take the good with the bad. Emotions run high but it's part of it. Then again in a Tennessee fan so in about used to it by now. Don't get your panties in a wad over nothing. 

The game should be played on the field not on social media,i wish moms and dads would take phones and computers away on weeks like this.Why do we have players/people dogging other players/people on these things.Our focus should be on the biggest game of our lives to date.WHAT OTHER MOTIVATION DO WE NEED!I am so glad i dont have that tweeter/spacechat stuff.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

O&b man maybe you fellars can orchestrate him Friday night and get him one of them great greenback educations.   Surely you fellars need a water boy next year. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy i like ole Geno he is a passionate Pirate fan.Reminds me of Howie!:lol:

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

The game should be played on the field not on social media,i wish moms and dads would take phones and computers away on weeks like this.Why do we have players/people dogging other players/people on these things.Our focus should be on the biggest game of our lives to date.WHAT OTHER MOTIVATION DO WE NEED!I am so glad i dont have that tweeter/spacechat stuff.

You may not have it my good man, but here you are having to deal with it because others are using it. Morals define all of it. You can see where morals lie in about any post that's negative or positive. Just have to be looking for it.

9 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

Your whole last post was pretty much nothing but negativity. I understand the frustration but come on man it goes on everywhere from both sides of the fan base. I have heard sp fans be just as bad as anyone. You just gotta take the good with the bad. Emotions run high but it's part of it. Then again in a Tennessee fan so in about used to it by now. Don't get your panties in a wad over nothing. 

Man you nailed it,emotions for this game when the whistle blows is gonna be ELECTRIC!

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

You may not have it my good man, but here you are having to deal with it because others are using it. Morals define all of it. You can see where morals lie in about any post that's negative or positive. Just have to be looking for it.

Thats why i dont want it.Looked into it but....LOL its over my pay grade!

Well I hope I can make the Game. Tournment season has started for me and I'm trying to prepare for Vegas. But if possible I'm gonna try and squeeze in those Bleachers. I believe this Pirate Bunch is one of those Teams you talk about 20 years later. No Score Prediction from me this week but I do believe the Pirates hold their own Destiny to Gold!