1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Them guys are just goofing with y’all! SP knows this is a David vs Goliath type game! We’ve seen those young men from Greenback, heck we only have one player that’s maybe 6’0 tall and that’s if he stretches his neck when being measured! Our biggest might weigh in at 210 on the line! 
 Look at him, pads don’t even fit him! That’s our pulling guard! 

5605B8FB-9CF3-42A2-BA21-BE252AB6602E.jpeg

That’s what I’m talking about train them young?

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Does she still have that hat that looks like a set of goat horns? That would drive Roy insane he be pawing the ground and everything!

She does Aunt Bertha only wears them on special occasions. Heck last time she wore that hat with the goat horn. She got tore up started pawing and speared ole WarChant in the rear ended. 

Just now, BABIEC said:

I think this will be a good game - I don’t see either as a clear favorite - the team that keeps the attitude and mouthing on the shelf should be the favorite.

Oh i completely agree,the attitude will have a negative effect it always does.The refs already set the stage from what i have heard and seen,the flags WILL fly Fri if it gets rowdy!