1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy theys done got someone spying us 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking?

3 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I ain't joking Roy 

Why dont yall take this crap back to your crappy thread? And leave this real thread alone. Everyone needs to just quit responding to these idiots.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Why dont yall take this crap back to your crappy thread? And leave this real thread alone. Everyone needs to just quit responding to these idiots.

Last I checked that Coacht man owned these threads.  I do have an idea for you though.....maybe you could start you a website to discuss your 2020 orcastrating 

I’ve watched a lot of film on Willis and Carnes. No doubt they are two dominant players that will be difficult to stop. However, most players at the high school level have repeated tendencies that are highly recognizable to those that know football . Let me just say though that recognizing those tendencies does not always guarantee you success against great athletes but it does give you a better idea of what play is about to unfold. With that said, I’m sure our coaching staff has noticed exactly what I’m talking about. No disrespect at all meant here, just pure observation. Heck some of the GB folks on here may have noticed the same things this year seeing it every game. 

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1