36.5 ppg avg   12.1 ppg avg

Playoffs

Springfield

118 PF    63 PA

29.5 ppg  avg    15.75 ppg avg

Elizabethton

151 PF     30 PA

36.5 ppg avg    12.1 ppg avg

Elizabethton has scored 124 more points during the regular season and has allowed 80 fewer points than Springfield.  During the playoffs Elizabethton has scored 33 more points and allowed 33 fewer points than Springfield.  

:popcorneater:

10 minutes ago, Cummins354 said:

Parker Hughes is the best football player in East Tennessee. 

Im not putting down anybody but in my opinion, if the kid from nolensville is a Mr Football finalists then  Parker Hughes should be. 

Edited by bevo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bevo said:

I not putting down anybody but in my opinion, if the kid from nolensville is a Mr Football finalists then  Parker Hughes should be. 

I don’t know.  I agree Parker is the best wr/s in east tn hands down but that kid from Nolensville went out early.  The one slant he got though that kid had tremendous speed.  It was a big loss for them.  Don’t think it would have changed the outcome but it certainly changed the play calling.

I agree with you though!

2 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I don’t know.  I agree Parker is the best wr/s in east tn hands down but that kid from Nolensville went out early.  The one slant he got though that kid had tremendous speed.  It was a big loss for them.  Don’t think it would have changed the outcome but it certainly changed the play calling.

I agree with you though!

I wish they would get him more touches maybe some jet sweeps or something like that. You can’t have your best player only getting 5 touches a game. 

9 minutes ago, bevo said:

I wish they would get him more touches maybe some jet sweeps or something like that. You can’t have your best player only getting 5 touches a game. 

Yeah no doubt.  That would be a hard job bc when Cade gets you 5-6 yards per carry it’s hard to stop giving him the ball too.  When Nolensville starting sending the house to stop the run though Parker really showed out.  Tough for any team to prepare for what we have.

2 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Good question.  I’d classify everything east of Knoxville as East Tennessee.  Knoxville by itself.  Cumberland plateau to Nashville as mid tenn and everything else is west?  Not really sure though.

Tee Hodge comes to my mind. Parker is a good player but I dont think “THE” best 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Tee Hodge comes to my mind. Parker is a good player but I dont think “THE” best 

Yeah tee hodge is a player for sure.  I know Maryville is considered east tn I just think of the Knoxville area as a class of its own.  So many schools with so much talent right there.  As far as region 1/2 in 4a goes I’d say Parker is the best.  I’m biased of course.