Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

8 hours ago, Appvol said:

If parents were really worried about academics they would send there kids to UH were my wife works. You have to have a masters to even teach their.

Education?   “If parents were really worried about academics, they would send THEIR kids to UH where my wife works. You have to have a masters degree to work THERE.”

14 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

Education?   “If parents were really worried about academics, they would send THEIR kids to UH where my wife works. You have to have a masters degree to work THERE.”

Oops put them in the wrong places didn’t I and my wife is a English teacher. Man that would of been a lot of red marks. I still wonder everyday why she said yes.   

Edited by Appvol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I would not argue that statement at all. This guy has clear game plan that he is confident in . His team will absolutely out execute most teams. To me he has a way of controlling the game without you knowing you are being controlled if that makes sense. You think your gonna break through on em and it just don’t happen. Think y’all have a great chance to win the BIG ONE.

We enjoyed playing y’all.  Thanks for the compliments about Coach Wilson 

13 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Oops put them in the wrong places didn’t I and my wife is a English teacher. Man that would of been a lot of red marks. I still wonder everyday why she said yes.   

Lol. It’s all good. I just get tired of the whole recruiting talk. Ultimately I believe every kid that lives outside of the city limits makes their own decisions. I did push for mine to go to TAD but he was given the option to go back as a Freshman. He like some of our other guys have remained close to his county friends. It has worked out well for him and it may not work for the next kid who decides to try and switch. I just hope these kids can do something that NO other CITY or COUNTY school has done in the TSSAA era. State Championship in Football..

7 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

Lol. It’s all good. I just get tired of the whole recruiting talk. Ultimately I believe every kid that lives outside of the city limits makes their own decisions. I did push for mine to go to TAD but he was given the option to go back as a Freshman. He like some of our other guys have remained close to his county friends. It has worked out well for him and it may not work for the next kid who decides to try and switch. I just hope these kids can do something that NO other CITY or COUNTY school has done in the TSSAA era. State Championship in Football..

Well you haven’t heard one thing about kids choosing where they want to go to school from me.  Just don’t say it’s academics then to me you are starting to put down or look down on other schools. I’m a Elizabethton fan and went watched them play the NC schools when they played them. 

Like I said I wish could go Saturday to watch these 2 great teams play but at my job they started making us work Saturday till Christmas. Sucks being Santa helper this time of year but the overtime pay on Saturday is pretty nice.

16 minutes ago, CycloneTough said:

I’m only gonna say it once....Must be nice to have open zone imo. 

Does the cyclones play on turf?

2 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

you still around making excuses I see.  No disrespect to Greeneville bc y’all have a great team and program but man you’re embarrassing.  Y’all got them sneakers laced up yet?

No excuses clone. Ive already gave betsy props just saying it didnt help. Yall better hope you win tho. 

• Like 1