Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

16 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I’m glad you get to create the criteria for fair weather fan bc I created a new account today.  I guess the sneaker comment hurt your little feelings.  Sorry

Not at all lol We have more Gold Balls than Elizabethton ever will so I’m not mad one bit.

We throttled Springfield a couple years ago and Overall they are a good team with a great fanbase. They play the game the right way and are coached very well. 
I expect Betsy to win but wouldn't be surprised with the Yellar Jackets pulling it out. 

Like I said Betsy better hope they win or it’s all for nothing. Ya know since No Region 1 team has ever won a state title per Doug Fritz. What a dummy

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not at all lol We have more Gold Balls than Elizabethton ever will so I’m not mad one bit.

We throttled Springfield a couple years ago and Overall they are a good team with a great fanbase. They play the game the right way and are coached very well. 
I expect Betsy to win but wouldn't be surprised with the Yellar Jackets pulling it out. 

Like I said Betsy better hope they win or it’s all for nothing. Ya know since No Region 1 team has ever won a state title per Doug Fritz. What a dummy

Only you can remind someone of a throttling while at the same time give a compliment, appreciate the kind words DevilMan03.....lol

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Was a very good “Green” Co all star team back then no doubt!

Question for the Cyclone fans; what is the local radio station there that carries the Betsy games and, do they have a coach’s show during the week and when is it? I like to listen to the opposing team’s coach’s show. We aren’t fortunate here in Springfield to have a local radio station do anything for our team. We do have someone that video streams our regular season games and streams audio during the playoffs. 

8 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Question for the Cyclone fans; what is the local radio station there that carries the Betsy games and, do they have a coach’s show during the week and when is it? I like to listen to the opposing team’s coach’s show. We aren’t fortunate here in Springfield to have a local radio station do anything for our team. We do have someone that video streams our regular season games and streams audio during the playoffs. 

Wbej is the local station that carries the game and they do a coaches show an hour before each game.  However many around here prefer the Tom Taylor show on Facebook live.  He does an excellent job covering our athletics.  

14 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

AND they do a mighty fine job!