2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

13 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

Peabody vs Meigs. 
Peabody weak schedule advantage Meigs/Both teams are well coached/Speed Peabody/offensive and defensive line equal/RB Peabody/Passing game Meigs/ 

The only way this game will not be close is the turnover factor. Peabody beat the most athletic team in 2A Fairly. I know it was fortunate but if you watch the whole game Peabody had a chance to win it as much as Fairly.  
Meigs is more discipline and their quarterback must be contained. He can throw with accuracy and his decision making is good.  
#7 for Peabody is always an explosive game changing threat. 
‘Ball control for Peabody is key. No hurry just methodical drives. 
I give a slight edge to Meigs, but moreover a toss up 

Good post

Just now, Chazmo said:

Peabody had a off game against Riverside. Peabody did not have a off game against Fairly. Fairly is a great team. If the Meigs or Peabody coached Fairly they would be state champs. Athletes all over the place. 

"we were off."

Remember that folks. when peabody plays a weak schedule and gets down 14-0 to a pertender, they were off.  its not who they are.  

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

If I were Meigs Co. I'd be coaching my players on how to say mean and hurtful things to the Peabody players. 

If their players are anything like a few of their coach T reps theyll fall into the fetal position and start crying. (And receive an injury timeout) 

lets give them a few ideas

1. meany meany doo doo head