Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

16 hours ago, ORDT said:

I guess the Elite Mental Warrior found out how to create another account LOL.

Why would I create a new account when I’ve been around for years? No need to you clowns are still discussing me weirdos! Talk about Mitch gibbons and how they couldn’t score to save there lives! Y’all still like the offensive coordinator lol

On 9/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, bonkers said:

Imagine an idiot who thought the OR vs DB game was over before it even started, calling someone else an idiot!  Now there's an idiot for you!!  LOL now THAT is hilarious!  RWR  (the post was at 12:31 Saturday and the game didn't start until 7:00)

You sound dumb the post was at 11:03 pm Saturday which means the game was over! Sorry he called you losers out! Whoever liked your post can tell they just d ride you! It was lies and they supported it stfu already clown 

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

You sound dumb the post was at 11:03 pm Saturday which means the game was over! Sorry he called you losers out! Whoever liked your post can tell they just d ride you! It was lies and they supported it stfu already clown 

You sound stupid and you actually must be. My post that the idiot from DB was alluding to was at 12:31 PM Saturday and the game was at 7:00 that night. His point was that I was going back and forth with you after we had lost the game but actually my post was 6.5 hours before the game even started. 

3 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Why would I create a new account when I’ve been around for years? No need to you clowns are still discussing me weirdos! Talk about Mitch gibbons and how they couldn’t score to save there lives! Y’all still like the offensive coordinator lol

If the offensive coordinator told our receivers to drop those TD passes, then no, I don't like him at all.

35 minutes ago, bonkers said:

You sound stupid and you actually must be. My post that the idiot from DB was alluding to was at 12:31 PM Saturday and the game was at 7:00 that night. His point was that I was going back and forth with you after we had lost the game but actually my post was 6.5 hours before the game even started. 

I’m talking about the comment of why go back and forth with me when the team lost.. quit mentioning me and worry about oak ridge. I be gone for days and y’all clowns still mention me I don’t get it? As far as the drops they will have to deal with it and it’s on them, but with as much knowledge as you think you have we can limit Kendall to traps all year fine lol

37 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’m talking about the comment of why go back and forth with me when the team lost.. quit mentioning me and worry about oak ridge. I be gone for days and y’all clowns still mention me I don’t get it? As far as the drops they will have to deal with it and it’s on them, but with as much knowledge as you think you have we can limit Kendall to traps all year fine lol

The comment I made that he said showed I was an idiot because we lost the game was made 6.5 hours prior to kickoff. You and the DB guy apparently share the same brain and that's scary to think that such a tiny bit of gray matter is shared by two people. I'm not sure about traps but Kendall ran for around 150 yards against HVA and it wouldn't have mattered what OR ran against DB, their line got whipped. I sure hope you can inspire the fools that coach at OR, and hopefully you can mentor them too. You've obviously forgotten more football than any of them have ever known. Thank goodness OR has you, and I know you agree!!!

16 minutes ago, bonkers said:

The comment I made that he said showed I was an idiot because we lost the game was made 6.5 hours prior to kickoff. You and the DB guy apparently share the same brain and that's scary to think that such a tiny bit of gray matter is shared by two people. I'm not sure about traps but Kendall ran for around 150 yards against HVA and it wouldn't have mattered what OR ran against DB, their line got whipped. I sure hope you can inspire the fools that coach at OR, and hopefully you can mentor them too. You've obviously forgotten more football than any of them have ever known. Thank goodness OR has you, and I know you agree!!!

You’re annoying asf just quit talking to me! I’m dumb but I own a business with a college degree yeah that makes sense.. like I said you didn’t even play but have the most to say. Quit mentioning me I’m tired of you and yes I’m being immature I have a real issue with you. So let me know if ever have anything to say to me in real life! Not behind a screen! Now hide behind that clown! Don’t mention me no more period!

13 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

You’re annoying asf just quit talking to me! I’m dumb but I own a business with a college degree yeah that makes sense.. like I said you didn’t even play but have the most to say. Quit mentioning me I’m tired of you and yes I’m being immature I have a real issue with you. So let me know if ever have anything to say to me in real life! Not behind a screen! Now hide behind that clown! Don’t mention me no more period!

Congratulations on your business ownership and your college degree. I'm almost certain you're the only guy on coacht who can lay claim to be being both!

2 hours ago, bonkers said:

Congratulations on your business ownership and your college degree. I'm almost certain you're the only guy on coacht who can lay claim to be being both!

Never said I was you’re the idiot who said I was stupid.. those accomplishment mean nothing to me! It didn’t change me!  Like I said you and whoever else can quit mentioning me it’s passed that now! Keep talking on here it’s all you’re good for all y’all b*****