• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Safesquezze

Camden vs Waverly 2020

Holy crap dude, this season literally just ended and you're already talking about this game! Lmao, but I understand, definitely going to be interesting this year with y'all having our old ball coach. It's seems like McConnell is putting himself in positions to ensure that he plays us every year, like he's stalking us or something, lol. Like the boyfriend that has moved on, but keep an eye on the girl to make  sure she is not happier with someone else!:roflol:Honestly man, still trying to get over this season, so I have no clue what next season will hold, should definitely be interesting though!

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Again your stupid. I would like to slap the taste out of your mouth! Try me!

Tell us how you really feel !!!! HaHaHa !! I got bail money dude.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:30 PM, Safesquezze said:

I call it now Camden wins 8 out of next 10 years

I think there is a strong chance that it could become a region game beginning in 2021.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:35 PM, howdoitknow said:

I think there is a strong chance that it could become a region game beginning in 2021.

From Waverly moving up or Camden moving down? 

I'd like to see Waverly and Camden in their own region. They have to play each other the best of 5 and each have 5 non region games. 

Now that would be some entertainment. It could work.

Its gonna be so cool to watch Camden totally transform into a new style of ball ! My Tide plays a preseason with the Lions yearly and they have consistent talent"underused" as it is, this will change Camden for the better.. I still think this year Wavo has a desicve edge !