Can anybody beat Jackson South Side

WhereYouAt

6 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

You have 30 posts here.

Be kind and resoanable and you'll find yourself much more valuable to the CoachT community. 

Southside has a weak schedule and the district is down. In the past that hasn't searved them well.

30 lol I posted that under this account sir in 2 or 3 weeks! I have 3 accounts lol but I don’t care about you or this news feed. Most ppl like yourself in this group doesn’t know anything about sports! So your point is? Who is your team? Let’s check on your schedule & see if you have won 20 plus games a year for 5-7 years. Oh don’t forget a State Championship in 2014! Who is your team again? 

11 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

You have 30 posts here.

Be kind and resoanable and you'll find yourself much more valuable to the CoachT community. 

Southside has a weak schedule and the district is down. In the past that hasn't searved them well.

Also as a grown “Man” if I don’t like something, I stay away from it! You said this was the worst tread on CoachT! Well stay away you joke! 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

30 lol I posted that under this account sir in 2 or 3 weeks! I have 3 accounts lol but I don’t care about you or this news feed. Most ppl like yourself in this group doesn’t know anything about sports! So your point is? Who is your team? Let’s check on your schedule & see if you have won 20 plus games a year for 5-7 years. Oh don’t forget a State Championship in 2014! Who is your team again? 

Obviously you do care or you wouldn't comment. 

I don't have a team. I've coached for a while and now I don't. I've coached in South Korea, Utah, and Tennessee. Won games and lost games. I was lucky enough to be on the staff of a real good team in 2015-16. 

Southside hasn't played anyone very good this year. In years past they haven't played anyone. Winning games is relative to how good of competition you play. The district is weak. Win games in the regular season and might go a few rounds in the playoffs then get beat when it counts.  

Memphis is just down the road. Arlington, Bartlett, Cordova, Fayette Ware, Whitehaven, Houston, Southside etc... are always looking for games.  

Edited by warmachine7954

18 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Obviously you do care or you wouldn't comment. 

I don't have a team. I've coached for a while and now I don't. I've coached South Korea, Utah, and Tennessee. Won games and lost games. I was lucky enough to be on the staff of a real good team in 2015-16. 

Southside hasn't played anyone very good this year. In years past they haven't played anyone. Winning games is relative to how good of competition you play. The district is weak. Dyer County is similar. Tehy win games in the regular season and might go a few rounds in the playoffs then get beat when it counts.  

Memphis is just down the road. Arlington, Bartlett, Cordova, Fayette Ware, Southside etc... are always looking for games.  

Obviously you care! You said something to the affect, that this is the worst post ever!  So you leave! Well I can tell it’s a reason you are unemployed as a coach! But I will keep it professional! Just an FYI! South Side has played Memphis teams all year! Memphis Central was a tough AAA team! We also played a few charter schools from Memphis & Nashville! We beat both of them by 40 plus! We played the #2 team in Oklahoma(which is a 6A school) oh by the way they had a 6’9 D1 signee to Wofford! A few guards that will be D1really soon. Oh we beat them for the Poplar Bluff Classic! We played & beat a tough 4 or 5A Poplar Bluff at their house! Like I said I see why you are unemployed as a coach! Also we play whoever TSAA puts in our district! I liked our district better when Bolivar & Fayette-Ware was in our district! We can’t control that! A wise person once told me to control what you can control! Good day sir or ma’am! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Obviously you care! You said something to the affect, that this is the worst post ever!  So you leave! Well I can tell it’s a reason you are unemployed as a coach! But I will keep it professional! Just an FYI! South Side has played Memphis teams all year! Memphis Central was a tough AAA team! We also played a few charter schools from Memphis & Nashville! We beat both of them by 40 plus! We played the #2 team in Oklahoma(which is a 6A school) oh by the way they had a 6’9 D1 signee to Wofford! A few guards that will be D1really soon. Oh we beat them for the Poplar Bluff Classic! We played & beat a tough 4 or 5A Poplar Bluff at their house! Like I said I see why you are unemployed as a coach! Also we play whoever TSAA puts in our district! I liked our district better when Bolivar & Fayette-Ware was in our district! We can’t control that! A wise person once told me to control what you can control! Good day sir or ma’am! 

I said it's the worst post ever. I don't have to leave. Please tell me why I'm unemployed (as a coach)? 

Charter schools in Memphis are not good competition. Their have been a few that have been ok over the years but they have no zones and the kids are chosen via a lottery type system. 

Memphis Central is not a tough AAA school in Memphis. They have great athletes and usually size but they're middle of the road. 

Southmoore has around 2000 kids. That's AAA in TN. Just because school is good in their state doesn't mean that that state has good basketball and Oklahoma doesn't have good basketball. It was a 3 point game with a minute to go. 

Poplar Bluff is 3-5 on the season. I don't think that's much to hang your hat on.

Yes, you have to play in your district. I understand that. I coached in district 14A in 07-08 when Union City went 38-0, Lake County 24-7, Humboldt 26-7. It's tough and you have no choice. 

I've seen some of the Southmoore game and Bolivar game. Southside plays hard sometimes and out athlete teams but they're going to struggle with teams that they can't do that too.

I'm glad you're saying bye. I don't think you can stay away though.

1 hour ago, warmachine7954 said:

I said it's the worst post ever. I don't have to leave. Please tell me why I'm unemployed (as a coach)? 

Charter schools in Memphis are not good competition. Their have been a few that have been ok over the years but they have no zones and the kids are chosen via a lottery type system. 

Memphis Central is not a tough AAA school in Memphis. They have great athletes and usually size but they're middle of the road. 

Southmoore has around 2000 kids. That's AAA in TN. Just because school is good in their state doesn't mean that that state has good basketball and Oklahoma doesn't have good basketball. It was a 3 point game with a minute to go. 

Poplar Bluff is 3-5 on the season. I don't think that's much to hang your hat on.

Yes, you have to play in your district. I understand that. I coached in district 14A in 07-08 when Union City went 38-0, Lake County 24-7, Humboldt 26-7. It's tough and you have no choice. 

I've seen some of the Southmoore game and Bolivar game. Southside plays hard sometimes and out athlete teams but they're going to struggle with teams that they can't do that too.

I know what you said! I said you was unemployed because I asked you what’s your team, and if I remember correctly you said that you didn’t have a team. I am glad you seen 2 games of us play. Them just happened  to be 2 of 3 Of our worst game that we have played this year. I would love to meet you at our next game or 2! You may know a thing or two. 

Edited by HawkGuy06

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I know what you said! I said you was unemployed because I asked you what’s your team, and if I remember correctly you said that you didn’t have a team. I am glad you seen 2 games of us play. Them just happened  to be 2 of 3 Of our worst game that we have played this year. I would love to meet you at our next game or 2! You may know a thing or two. 

I live in Memphis and work 3 jobs. My son plays on Saturdays and my daughter starts her season on Sunday Those are the only games I really get to see. 

It's funny how everygame that gets posted online is a teams "worst" game. 

Tournament time will be here soon enough.

54 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

I live in Memphis and work 3 jobs. My son plays on Saturdays and my daughter starts her season on Sunday Those are the only games I really get to see. 

It's funny how everygame that gets posted online is a teams "worst" game. 

Alrighty guy sounds like fun! Enjoy! 

15 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

I was at the missouri tournament and contrary to you belief. Poplar Bluff and Southmore were good teams. Memphis basketball is always tough just because of their style of play and how the officials let the game be played. Hard to play a lot tough teams with so many teams in that district, but the out of district games were pretty competitive teams.

13 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

It's funny how every game that gets posted online is a teams "worst" game. 

The last sentence is what matters!

But its hard to slsight a team with the possiblity to have an undefeated regular season. I dont care who on the schedule or who not to go undefeated is a major accomplishment and I believe SS girls did it a couple years ago and made it to the boro with a what was then called a weak schedule. Yes that got beat first round but how many teams can say they was there and how many win it on the first appearance?