SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

Just now, RebClone said:

Idk why you're mad at me? I simply asked a question....

I'm not bud. Just busy keeping old Libtard Pujo busy. Also I think Trumps been pretty good for the economy. Tried to get things fixed even fighting liberals all the way. Hes spent every day of his presidency against a false accusation or another from the Liberals like Pujo. Just read his posts lol you can see the hate.

Just now, pujo said:

What is a liberal. You keep calling me that and you don't even know me. Is a liberal someone that don't like liars. If thats it,sign me up.

Makes sense even that you are in fact Liberal. And so dense you don't even know it.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm not bud. Just busy keeping old Libtard Pujo busy. Also I think Trumps been pretty good for the economy. Tried to get things fixed even fighting liberals all the way. Hes spent every day of his presidency against a false accusation or another from the Liberals like Pujo. Just read his posts lol you can see the hate.

IMO it has nothing to do with Liberals or Conservatives. I think it is a ploy from the wealthy. The economy was doing good before the virus came about, but im not sure what Trump did to help it. The middle class is what concerns me because thats where I fall in. I know Trump gave Corporate tax a break from like 33% down to 21%. Something like that basically only helps the rich get richer and doesnt really help the middle class. 

Just now, RebClone said:

IMO it has nothing to do with Liberals or Conservatives. I think it is a ploy from the wealthy. The economy was doing good before the virus came about, but im not sure what Trump did to help it. The middle class is what concerns me because thats where I fall in. I know Trump gave Corporate tax a break from like 33% down to 21%. Something like that basically only helps the rich get richer and doesnt really help the middle class. 

And at 1st claimed it was a middle class tax cut and then told his rich buddies, he just made them much richer.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats not an answer. What is a liberal.

Lol oh my, can't believe you are unaware of your own policies. I could quote you on nearly every hate affiliated thing you have ever said remove your name from the post and you would have a field day on how really astonishingly full of hate and ignorance the person who posted it actually was. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Lol oh my, can't believe you are unaware of your own policies. I could quote you on nearly every hate affiliated thing you have ever said remove your name from the post and you would have a field day on how really astonishingly full of hate and ignorance the person who posted it actually was. 

Still no answer. waiting