Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Love that movie.  I was just thinking about the influence Mike had during the 90s.  We didn't get a whole lot of transfers cause this area is not loaded but the ones we did get brought us a ton of success.  Eric hicks and paul laws were the first 2. I remember when Jamie willis transferred in 94 from Hampton.  JC tried his damnest to get him ineligible but Mike fought for him and won. Because of willis,  we beat Hampton 6-0. We wouldn't have won without him

Brandon Jones was a good one.

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Ah heck, some get real sideways about it. Aint lost any sleep myself. We live in a labor time where people chase the money and move jobs every year, even bounce back and forth. See similar in HS sports anymore, especially in Memphis LOL. It Is what it is but don't change the fact that we love ole lawnman too

Took a little trip to the weight room today Uknoit, We'll be just fine with the one's we have. Impressive.

30 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Love that movie.  I was just thinking about the influence Mike had during the 90s.  We didn't get a whole lot of transfers cause this area is not loaded but the ones we did get brought us a ton of success.  Eric hicks and paul laws were the first 2. I remember when Jamie willis transferred in 94 from Hampton.  JC tried his damnest to get him ineligible but Mike fought for him and won. Because of willis,  we beat Hampton 6-0. We wouldn't have won without him

Needed that Hampton boy huh??

I like ole Jamie and his mom and dad....Coached his kid a few years ago

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, I'm not too concerned either 

Can't wait until round ball is over and the whole bunch is there. We lost a ton but I don't think it will hurt us in the least. A ton of big kids who don't mind.  the work. I see a train a coming. appvol might like our power I

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Needed that Hampton boy huh??

I like ole Jamie and his mom and dad....Coached his kid a few years ago

Yes we sure did and I'd throw a party if Conor transferred to cland lol. Truth is, none of us could have blocked jamie willis. I lost my starting job for awhile. You don't have to guess who took it but i earned one at left guard and all of a sudden we could run trap plays cause i was as fast as the mail toter. We went 6-1 after that

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Can't wait until round ball is over and the whole bunch is there. We lost a ton but I don't think it will hurt us in the least. A ton of big kids who don't mind.  the work. I see a train a coming. appvol might like our power I

That’s cool probably 10-0 till the playoffs. Helps with a Baylor type schedule.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

No we won't.  We're going to be young. Hampton will run over cland like a mack truck