FINAL 2A RANKINGS. Forget Sonny Moore. What would YOU pick

GeneralForrest

19 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I noticed @Southtowner decided to abondon his jokey side and get on here and lecture me. and has since disappeared 

Yall had a good year.  Top 5 team you're not.  No lecture here.  It's just a matter of opinion. 

I didn't disappear.  Been binge watching Dark Shadows the original TV series. 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Top 5 team you're not.

you talk out of your butt sometimes and disguise it as wisdom because you pretend not to care like the most passionate of us. spare me the fake yoda act. you're no sage.  

you have no way of knowing we arent top 5 or even top 3. 1 game doesnt define a season. whoever wins the super bowl will have lost several games.  we didnt finish how we wanted, even if we had beaten riverside i didnt think we played that great, but there was a stretch of 3-4 games in the middle of the season where we couldve hung with anyone in the state. we were healthy and the D was shutting teams down and the run game was clicking. 

it's ridiculous how little respect forrest gets even given what they did this year. some of you south pitt snobs continue to underestimate our boys. Bass was just as guilty.  now he;s nowhere to be found and you have taken over as resident know it all.  well keep ridiculing our little town. we dont get to pull from other places like all you 1A and 2A powerhouses do. you know what i am talking about even tho u will be on here and pretend not to. bah humbug and i hope you get rotten eggs in your stocking.    

21 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed ! Couple the horrific officiating in the Riverside vs Forrest game with the River Rats playing out of their mind and way above their actual talent level, Rockets where a much better " team" The line play was insane for the Rockets all year . I would put them at least a 50/50 split with amy tops in 2 A . But of course this is all what ifs.

Sorry but I disagree We where the better team that night period!!! The right call was made so change y’alls tampons and get over it gees!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Sorry but I disagree We where the better team that night period!!! The right call was made so change y’alls tampons and get over it gees!!!!!

Right call on the punt ?  It was absolutely the wrong call on the punt. It’s been proven without a doubt it was the wrong call on the punt 

20 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Meigs would have faced Greeneville or Elizabethton in the second round and the other in the quarterfinals. So it would be a definite no for them. Honestly, it is doubtful they would have made it past the quarterfinals in 1A. 

They beat the representative from the East in 1A. And they would’ve made a game of it in 4A but probably lost. Still not sure how Elizabethton beat Greeneville twice. 

48 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Right call on the punt ?  It was absolutely the wrong call on the punt. It’s been proven without a doubt it was the wrong call on the punt 

Man I'm tired of beating this dead horse. It was finally addressed right on the previous thread. Before a ball is actually punted any hold , Chop block, blindside block gives punting team possession. Ask any official 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Man I'm tired of beating this dead horse. It was finally addressed right on the previous thread. Before a ball is actually punted any hold , Chop block, blindside block gives punting team possession. Ask any official 

I’ve already asked a official he said it was a wrong call.  Ball was already punted when the block happened. I’ve watched video of it over and over again. 

18 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

dumb take. the [ball was in the air.  hands to the face, roughing he kicker. thats it. everything else forrest keeps the ball, stop being stupid. plus yall got detroyed the following week. disgraceful. we wouldve done better.