FINAL 2A RANKINGS. Forget Sonny Moore. What would YOU pick

GeneralForrest

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

you talk out of your butt sometimes and disguise it as wisdom because you pretend not to care like the most passionate of us. spare me the fake yoda act. you're no sage.  

you have no way of knowing we arent top 5 or even top 3. 1 game doesnt define a season. whoever wins the super bowl will have lost several games.  we didnt finish how we wanted, even if we had beaten riverside i didnt think we played that great, but there was a stretch of 3-4 games in the middle of the season where we couldve hung with anyone in the state. we were healthy and the D was shutting teams down and the run game was clicking. 

it's ridiculous how little respect forrest gets even given what they did this year. some of you south pitt snobs continue to underestimate our boys. Bass was just as guilty.  now he;s nowhere to be found and you have taken over as resident know it all.  well keep ridiculing our little town. we dont get to pull from other places like all you 1A and 2A powerhouses do. you know what i am talking about even tho u will be on here and pretend not to. bah humbug and i hope you get rotten eggs in your stocking.    

You have no way of knowing you are top 5.   That's just it.  It's my opinion against yours.  There's no way it can be proved.  

I'll take what Sonny Moore and Massey says at the end of the season.  

Not only myself but I'd venture to say most folks on CoachT wouldn't have Forrest in the top 5.  

Merry Christmas to you as well, General Ebenezer.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Ok you win if makes you feel better. guess what ?  Peabody went back to back 

Cmon man no one trying to take away your team dominance. Just get tired of the village idiot spouting off. Even if it was the wrong call they still had two chances to score. A 5-5 regular season team bounced an undefeated team from the playoffs. We were better get over it. As far rankings Peabody obviously number one w fairley a solid second. Rest of the pack is just a few teams that can beat each other on any given night 

12 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Cmon man no one trying to take away your team dominance. Just get tired of the village idiot spouting off. Even if it was the wrong call they still had two chances to score. A 5-5 regular season team bounced an undefeated team from the playoffs. We were better get over it. As far rankings Peabody obviously number one w fairley a solid second. Rest of the pack is just a few teams that can beat each other on any given night 

if it was the wrong call you werent the better team since you were givne a touchdown, you donkey 

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You have no way of knowing you are top 5.   That's just it.  It's my opinion against yours.  There's no way it can be proved.  

I'll take what Sonny Moore and Massey says at the end of the season.  

Not only myself but I'd venture to say most folks on CoachT wouldn't have Forrest in the top 5.  

Merry Christmas to you as well, General Ebenezer.  

we beat the runner up last time we played them . we also beat tyner. this years team was better than those forrest teams. so i have more to go on than you do, which is only ur south pitt snootery - so shut it

It’s not debatable -  it was not only a bad call it was the wrong call. The other thread (which disappeared) had quotes from the guy “standing right next to Riversides coach” when the ref explained the call. Forrest’s  coach was interviewed right after the game and relayed what the refs told him . They awarded the ball back to Riverside because Forrest didn’t field the punt. No where did anyone mention this block happened before he kicked the ball garbage until recently. That’s just a made up excuse weeks after the game. A complete grasping at straws. It was reported this week that the game officials have called the Forrest administration and apologized for the wrong call during the game.  Riverside posters are the only ones trying to justify the officiating. That is pathetic. 

31 minutes ago, Salem said:

It’s not debatable -  it was not only a bad call it was the wrong call. The other thread (which disappeared) had quotes from the guy “standing right next to Riversides coach” when the ref explained the call. Forrest’s  coach was interviewed right after the game and relayed what the refs told him . They awarded the ball back to Riverside because Forrest didn’t field the punt. No where did anyone mention this block happened before he kicked the ball garbage until recently. That’s just a made up excuse weeks after the game. A complete grasping at straws. It was reported this week that the game officials have called the Forrest administration and apologized for the wrong call during the game.  Riverside posters are the only ones trying to justify the officiating. That is pathetic. 

I was going to come back with "liar liar pants on fire " but seems a little childish along with all the crying over spilled milk. Cmon Salem your better than that other guy. Let's move on