Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
WhereYouAt

District 13 AA Top 4. who you got

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SuspiciousBedStains said:

South Gibson is tough this year. There guards can all shoot extremely well and they have the star #35 who nobody can guard!! When locked in they can beat any team in the state!

Ok your opinion! I seen them play against Madison’s guards(which is Single A) 3 times and got annihilate! Madison guards are pretty tough, and can play with the best in the state. I seen SG 5 times this year and neither game was well played by South Gibson. 1-4 only win coming over a 4-12 Haywood team on a last second shot. Lost to Madison 3 times by (9,19,19) and also lost to a below average Crockett County team which is 10-7. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SuspiciousBedStains said:

But South Gibson is bad? Lol okay buddy

In the 5 games I seen them in... Yeap! Buddy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SuspiciousBedStains said:

South Gibson is tough this year. There guards can all shoot extremely well and they have the star #35 who nobody can guard!! When locked in they can beat any team in the state!

I seen someone guard him Madison’s #10 blocked him 2 or 3 times. When he guarded #35 it was no easy shots. He got a lot of easy layups when #10 went out for Madison. Good luck on yalls season! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dyersburg is the best team in this district but South Gibson is a really good team. South Side can give you a testimony on under estimating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

Dyersburg is the best team in this district but South Gibson is a really good team. South Side can give you a testimony on under estimating. 

Only time  will tell! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

I promise you South Side will not do that again!

See you soon! You guys are a non factor! You got other problems before you get to us! You have to worry about dyersburg & Crockett before you worry about the Mighty South Side Hawks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

See you soon! You guys are a non factor! You got other problems before you get to us! You have to worry about dyersburg & Crockett before you worry about the Mighty South Side Hawks! 

Not a South Gibson fan. I am a Region 7 fan of all the teams. I follow Region 8 but not as closely. But I wouldn't say South Gibson is a non factor! They have more size than anyone else in the Region. Their guard play is a suspect. But they are most definitely a factor is District 13 AA and Region 7 AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

Not a South Gibson fan. I am a Region 7 fan of all the teams. I follow Region 8 but not as closely. But I wouldn't say South Gibson is a non factor! They have more size than anyone else in the Region. Their guard play is a suspect. But they are most definitely a factor is District 13 AA and Region 7 AA.

Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 12:05 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Not at all! I seen all teams play around here in West Tn! Dyersburg looks pretty good! Crockett Co is streaky this year!

South Gibson has beaten both Dyersburg & Crockett this year. 3-0 in their district

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigBoss500 said:

South Gibson has beaten both Dyersburg & Crockett this year. 3-0 in their district

Yea I seen that! Congratulations on your district title 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...