TCA at Tipton Rosemark

ReitzFan

Huge game on Friday at Tipton Rosemark. TCA led by 20 after three quarters before a mild lady rebel rally cut into the a few weeks ago. No doubt that TRA will be looking for revenge. I expect the fans of TRA will be there in force. Will TRA be able to use the home court to their advantage? Can TCA continue with the dominating and smothering defense that they have been playing the last few weeks? No doubt that this game will go a long way towards deciding the regular season championship. What say you the fans?

Going to be a tough, hostile environment tonight!  If TCA will handle the pressure they should come out all right.  If not, it could be a really close game.  TRA is very similar to Greenfield as far as athleticism.  They are not as skilled as Greenfield but with their athleticism we have to be careful.  

TCA shot a very impressive 62% from the field tonight in securing the win over Tipton Rosemark. It was certainly a hard fought game in a very intense atmosphere. However, TCA showed what they are made of with the monster fourth quarter to secure the win. While there is certainly a lot of basketball left to be played, when you look at the schedule, TCA is certainly in the driver's seat over every other team in the district. They hold a two-game lead over both Tipton Rosemark and USJ. The regular season series is done with the Lady Rebels and only one game remains during the regular season with USJ.

Last night was a war.  TRA is a very long, athletic team that plays a smothering, trapping defense.  Their players have bought into their coaches defensive philosophy and they are playing really well.  TCA kept their composure, led by their star PG Sally Howell, and was able to handle their pressure really well in the second half.  TCA struggled in the first half but managed to overcome a bad second quarter.  I suspect that there will be a rematch in the finals of the region.  TRA and USJ will be a really interesting game but I think TRA will won a close game.

29 minutes ago, Intense said:

Last night was a war.  TRA is a very long, athletic team that plays a smothering, trapping defense.  Their players have bought into their coaches defensive philosophy and they are playing really well.  TCA kept their composure, led by their star PG Sally Howell, and was able to handle their pressure really well in the second half.  TCA struggled in the first half but managed to overcome a bad second quarter.  I suspect that there will be a rematch in the finals of the region.  TRA and USJ will be a really interesting game but I think TRA will won a close game.

TRA is always a tough game. Got a good program. USJ has beat some good teams early. They have the talent to get it back going. Still feel like the only team that will beat TCA is TCA. They handle the ball and rebound nobody will beat them.

• Upvote 1