Region 3AAA Tourney 2020

FootballFan51

Stone and bradley could meet in state except itd be an elimination game. Idk how well tullahoma is but blackman usnt as great ad their record says. Yeah they did beat bradley at bradley this season bit it was way back before bradley changed their play style snd still had blair om team...obviously we are vettet without her since we havent lost a game without her. Most werent close. Rhea put up a decent batule tonight but got tired from guarding our 3 post players. Coach REALLY trusts his girls cause he put a freshman in who hasnt played much this season exveot when the game was already over ,sloan carpenter, and she she hit 2 3s on 1st half to keep bradkey in it. Our team shooting percentage was 26% in 1st half when we trailed 31-25..to 57% 2nd half. At 1 point early in 3rd we trailed by 8 35-27 before our defense stepped up and we started to hit shots. Bradley seems to play better when trailing at the half. Id expect to see tullahoma come Saturday and stone going to blackman with hoth fegion 3 teams winning

1 minute ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Is the stone and bradley gsme still at white county or will it be at different location? Neutral site is great because allows for non bias refs. Evrn though refs from different districts come in anyway

It will still be at White County. The lady panthers were ice cold from 3 tonight. Three players who are usually money in the bank couldn’t buy a three tonight. Hopefully that fixes itself before Wednesday. 

Just now, Bearettesalltheway said:

How did emma caps do tonight. Does her dad coach the stone memorial boys team??

Emma did not have her best game offensively. I don’t know her stats offhand, but she averaged 20 or 23 pts per game during district tourney. She was nowhere near that tonight. She’s a great kid and a really good player, so I expect that she will bounce back. Her dad does coach the Stone Memorial boys. 

2 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

Emma did not have her best game offensively. I don’t know her stats offhand, but she averaged 20 or 23 pts per game during district tourney. She was nowhere near that tonight. She’s a great kid and a really good player, so I expect that she will bounce back. Her dad does coach the Stone Memorial boys. 

Miller made up for it scoring 29 tonight.