Region 3AAA Tourney 2020

FootballFan51

18 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Surprised at how close Cookeville played Bradley.

The two banked-in 3 pointers in the first quarter really helped with momentum (Giving confidence they could play with Bradley). Cookeville is a good team & played good defense & with good patience on offense. I can see how they won a lot of games with that shooting & they are pretty physical on defense. 

Edited by FootballFan51

6 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. With Stone coming in 3rd, it set the table for that to happen. 
I wonder if any other 2 time Miss Basketball winner has never made it past the Region Tourney? 

Possibly, but I can't recall one. Other than Bradley, I just didn't think District 5AAA was all that great this year. Decent, competitive teams, but lacking what I think it takes to make State.
I haven't seen a final for Cleveland-Rhea, but the Lady raiders were trailing by 17 in the 3rd.

So if white loses where does rest of tourney move to rhea? And cookeville only did well early because of their 3 point shooting. Bradley adjusted their defense and stepped it up rest of game. We made allot of free throws down the stretch too and our post trio stepped it up and mayos defense was on a different level. Hatd to best the referees but st least they msde bad calls on both sides. Ehen brsdley finally got one their way cookeville coach acted like a baby and got s technicsl for it. I wouldve let barnes shoot those but i guess coach trusted walker more  . A bradley mcminn region final perhaps? Lol. Mcminn csn shoot the threes