Who you got South Side versus South Gibson?

HawkGuy06

1 minute ago, SayWhat said:

You saying yall..I have no affiliation to Wooddale, I told you, Im TEAM MEMPHIS my guy...I think they won by 2 but were down double digits the whole game? True? Or not? Lets see if you gonna lie? LOL...

I see y’all because you are repping them! Last I checked Wooddale was in Memphis right? So like I said “y’all” lol 

2 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I did mention you made a run at the end, you act as though I said SS sucked but again, you were behind the whole game down double digits and made a run late.

Lol ok bruh I just remember they won by 2. Let me ask you something. Did brown finally cut that nappy stuff off his head? 

18 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Because every time I seen him he gets his points off of garbage plays! Long rebound and he puts it back. I haven’t seen many jumpers or 3’s. All or mostly put backs

This video shows the kids skill set to a good extent. These clips are against East and OB so the competition is pretty good as well. He is not a garbage guy although he can do alot of damage in that area because of his length. Brown is dangerous too. Especially if he's over looked. If Brown was playing at a school where he was the #1 guy he'd probably average 25+. 

45 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

If I were you, that's all I would remember to lol...I'm not gonna get into that kid stuff and what he had going on...with hair and stuff..that's silly...Best of luck my guy to you and your team.

No no that was a real question! I just seen a video and his hair was cut, so that would explain why I didn’t know who he was. He had it nappy against the nation #2 team and when I went to craigmont & didn’t see him. That may be why lol 

Edited by HawkGuy06

29 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

This video shows the kids skill set to a good extent. These clips are against East and OB so the competition is pretty good as well. He is not a garbage guy although he can do alot of damage in that area because of his length. Brown is dangerous too. Especially if he's over looked. If Brown was playing at a school where he was the #1 guy he'd probably average 25+. 

Jalen was number 1 guy at his former school last year but it didn't equate to winning. I think he was around 20 and 9 I believe. He's a really really good player, D1, high level maybe, Ole Miss type SEC. Really good!! I'd rather win than average 30 and be on a mediocre team that doesn't get out of district to the regional. I think they compliment each other great, they been playing together they whole life with the exception of a few years.