Harriman to Hampton Sub-State

uknoit2

2 hours ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Wow, no comments yet? VanHuss-White Gym is gonna be rocking Monday night!

I remember their last trip up here....I'm not surprised they're a lil quieter this time around.

They have two players that especially stand out; It will be interesting to see how they play in a gym this size packed to the rafters.

3 hours ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Really, it is one of the absolute best basketball environments to be found. They've not played here in years, gonna be interesting.

Not only one of the best basketball environments, but one of the best basketball gyms to play in. Not a bad seat in the place. 

3 hours ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Plus to give some credit, it was amazing to see the crowd support the Dogs had in Morristown. To be a 1 1/2 hour trip one way, it was fantastic!

I was very pleased with the turnout....It appeared we filled more than half of Walters State seating. I wonder if UH now wishes they'd agreed to play at DB last night instead of making us all travel that 1-1/2 hours so they could  "play on a college floor"? Would've made the ride home a lil more bearable for em had they 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I was very pleased with the turnout....It appeared we filled more than half of Walters State seating. I wonder if UH now wishes they'd agreed to play at DB last night instead of making us all travel that 1-1/2 hours so they could  "play on a college floor"? Would've made the ride home a lil more bearable for em had they 

Well they "play on a college floor" every home game! gives a real strong feeling they just wanted to try to keep our crowd away

1 minute ago, Dawgfan88 said:

Well they "play on a college floor" every home game! gives a real strong feeling they just wanted to try to keep our crowd away

It appeared to worked...against them! They didn't have a handful of fans show up. 

Where's our posters at? I've not seen Harriman have any posting going on, so we'll probably not hear a word from em.

These boards just aren't what they used to be. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, creekerballer said:

Hope to be able to make it to this one and pull for you all. I’ve seen Hampton at least as many times as I’ve seen Unaka this year. You could see them slowly put the pieces together this year. 

Yes painfully slow :roflolk:

We played Harriman back in the summer I think....Not sure if they had all their horses or not but I'm sure they've improved as a lot of teams have 

Edited by uknoit2

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:14 PM, uknoit2 said:

It appeared to worked...against them! They didn't have a handful of fans show up. 

Where's our posters at? I've not seen Harriman have any posting going on, so we'll probably not hear a word from em.

These boards just aren't what they used to be. 

Someone for harriman please speak up.  Uknoit needs someone to trash talk with.  :D