Harriman to Hampton Sub-State

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Great team ball....Mine drove once and scored once, others didn't score big time either but I'll take the number of assists I saw Tonight, anytime!

That's awesome! it takes the assists to make the scores!  I agree, it's a team game. Way to go Dawgs!

Edited by dogtruth

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I have four boys and will be going to state tourney for the 5th time now with one of em playing. Not been there since '16 so this crew has no experience with the boro, should be interesting.

Looks like Oneida, Hampton, Clay County, Monterey, Loretto, East Robertson, MAHS and Booker T. Washington punched the ticket this year. I agree, it will be interesting.

5 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Looks like Oneida, Hampton, Clay County, Monterey, Loretto, East Robertson, MAHS and Booker T. Washington punched the ticket this year. I agree, it will be interesting.

I expect all to be good of course but MAHS, BTW, Clay are mountains. Hope we get a good draw Lol

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

I expect all to be good of course but MAHS, BTW, Clay are mountains. Hope we get a good draw Lol

Don't get me wrong I'm sure the Memphis teams are good but I'll be surprised if there are as good as the Memphis Mitchell teams Hampton had the face a few years ago. With that being said at this point anyone who has a bad game will be going home,

1 minute ago, dogtruth said:

Don't get me wrong I'm sure the Memphis teams are good but I'll be surprised if there are as good as the Memphis Mitchell teams Hampton had the face a few years ago. With that being said at this point anyone who has a bad game will be going home,

Oh! The MM teams in 14, 15, 16 were unreal! Nothing like them since