AA front runners to make state tournament

notda1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the west side of the state, I believe the two teams that will go will be north of I-40. A lot of turnmoil has happened in good ole West Tennessee this past offseason. I think 13-AA will be down drastically. I like Covington this year, but no one in West Tennessee have a legit shot, including Lexington.

Sequatchie came in 4th in state last year and return 8 starters with 5 of those 8 already committed to play college. They have one of the best pitchers in the state and probably one of the best defense's around behind her. They could be dangerous for sure

3 hours ago, Indian said:

It's up to 3 signed (all 3 seniors) and 4 others committed (2 juniors, 2 sophomores) now for Sequatchie. Others can play in college also if they choose to do so. "One game at a time." 

teams are not allowed to talk to high school players until their junior year starts.  How can sophomores be committed already?  Does the school they are going to know it?

Edited by dragonrider