A State Matchup Clarkrange vs Huntingdon

mas1821

4 hours ago, Khall555 said:

I honestly have no issues with how Levy got to Upperman but just don’t like it when people accuse other schools of “recruiting” when all schools in this area do it. One of the best players in Clarkrange history (Hall) came from Crossville and so did Cumberland county’s current coach they were both on the best team in school history IMO. Jackson County went from multiple State Championships to a nobody magically. 

I have not watched every Macon game but from what I have seen they probably win all those games without the Watertown girl.

My dad grew up playing sports with Larry White and knows him real well but it’s very debatable if he is the best Coach in Macon history Carter or Donoho are in the conversation along with Beamer.

Clarkrange is the best team I have seen all year outside of Macon and they should win this one but I don’t know if they can win it all.

No IMO they do not beat Upperman in Baxter without the transfer. She played well and was a difference maker. 

On 3/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, mas1821 said:

You will lose this bet bud.  22 from huntingdon may not have the offensive skillset the twins do.  I've seen all 3 play, 22 from Huntingdon is lightning in a bottle.  She will outrun them in a foot race, she will keep up with them everywhere they go.  She will struggle to cover them fully as they have each other to distribute to.  But, in sheer quickness and speed, you can name whatever you can afford because I already know who is quicker.

Ok I would have won a fortune had you boys wanted to bet me on who’s quicker. While number 22 is quick she is not as fast or as quick as either of the twins. It’s not even close boys. If you are watching this game you have no choice but to eat crow and admit it. 

6 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I agree 

The twins are quicker this year than last year no doubt.  They are definitely quicker from what I've seen in this game.  22 also doesn't appear to be going full throttle from the 3 games I've seen her play.

I knew Clarkrange was improved.  I also knew based on your Macon Co and Stone Memorial games, you were a legit state champion caliber team.  Greenfield fans are probably stressing right now..  lol

41 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Ok I would have won a fortune had you boys wanted to bet me on who’s quicker. While number 22 is quick she is not as fast or as quick as either of the twins. It’s not even close boys. If you are watching this game you have no choice but to eat crow and admit it. 

Just because you are louder doesn’t mean you are right.