A State Matchup Clarkrange vs Huntingdon

mas1821

4 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I'd be surprised if Clarkrange/Greenfield isn't a single digit game tomorrow! 

Are you serious???  How did Huntington beat Summertown?  I bet Huntington had 40 turnovers today.  Greenfield will beat Clarkrange by 30.  They are tiny, 0 will be lucky to score. 

2 minutes ago, Topfan said:

Are you serious???  How did Huntington beat Summertown?  I bet Huntington had 40 turnovers today.  Greenfield will beat Clarkrange by 30.  They are tiny, 0 will be lucky to score. 

I’ll take all the bets you want on that. I’ve got 10000 right now. I’ll take Clarkrange and 30

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

On defense one dribble and they are past her. That is called quickness my friend. 

Watched the whole game, that has happened to 22 twice, and once she just stood there.  They are much better, never doubted that.

4 minutes ago, Topfan said:

You're smoking something good!  Greenfield could very well lose tomorrow.  They won't win by 15, let alone 30.

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

Watched the whole game, that has happened to 22 twice, and once she just stood there.  They are much better, never doubted that.

You're smoking something good!  Greenfield could very well lose tomorrow.  They won't win by 15, let alone 30.

I’ve news for you, I haven’t seen anyone on Greenfields team that can guard 0 in the open floor. Tomorrow is going to be a war. Coaching may well decide the outcome.