A State Matchup Clarkrange vs Huntingdon

mas1821

On 3/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, Khall555 said:

I honestly have no issues with how Levy got to Upperman but just don’t like it when people accuse other schools of “recruiting” when all schools in this area do it. One of the best players in Clarkrange history (Hall) came from Crossville and so did Cumberland county’s current coach they were both on the best team in school history IMO. Jackson County went from multiple State Championships to a nobody magically. 

I have not watched every Macon game but from what I have seen they probably win all those games without the Watertown girl.

My dad grew up playing sports with Larry White and knows him real well but it’s very debatable if he is the best Coach in Macon history Carter or Donoho are in the conversation along with Beamer.

Clarkrange is the best team I have seen all year outside of Macon and they should win this one but I don’t know if they can win it all.

Andrea Hall went to Clarkrange Elem since kindergarten. Only went to Crossville for one year bc her Mom remarried, but moved straight back the next year, which was her Sophomore year. Radhika Dishman was initially from Crossville but moved to Clarkrange her sophomore year- her older brother married a former Lady Buffalo and her family moved to Clarkrange. No recruiting there. Class of ‘95. 
No one can blame parents or kids that want to play for a good team or a good coach. No matter where they live or who they want to try to play for. 
Levy was a great player and can’t blame her for wanting to play for Dana. No recruiting there, either. 

Edited by UCumberlandfan
  • Like 1