A State Matchup Gibson Co vs Pickett Co

mas1821

59 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Bad game as all of you all are calling it is fine, but the player match-ups coming into this game favor Gibson... Outside of 1 player, Eagleville wasn’t very good.

Also, Gibson is on a roll right now... bad time of the year to be playing “bad games”....

GC is always going to bring a solid team to the glass house. I think PC needs to play a really good game in order to win but they can beat anyone in this tournament on a given night so this should be a great matchup. GC can’t show up flat and expect to win either FYI. Because if they do Pickett will make them pay big time!

13 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

GC is always going to bring a solid team to the glass house. I think PC needs to play a really good game in order to win but they can beat anyone in this tournament on a given night so this should be a great matchup. GC can’t show up flat and expect to win either FYI. Because if they do Pickett will make them pay big time!

It wouldn’t surprise me either way. Pickett County is always solid!! Very fundamental!! Think it is probably a coin flip!!

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me either way. Pickett County is always solid!! Very fundamental!! Think it is probably a coin flip!!

Let’s hope both teams bring their A game and we as fans can enjoy the show!  When I coached in high school I hated the close ones lol. A blow out win was much easier to take on the bench. Haha 

26 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Let’s hope both teams bring their A game and we as fans can enjoy the show!  When I coached in high school I hated the close ones lol. A blow out win was much easier to take on the bench. Haha 

Close one’s are tough. I never ever eat during games no matter who we play!! Lots of people do too in tight games. Don’t see how they do it.

30 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Close one’s are tough. I never ever eat during games no matter who we play!! Lots of people do too in tight games. Don’t see how they do it.

If you will buy me a couple of grilled chicken sandwiches, I'll try and tech you how to eat during the game.

• Like 1