TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

I gather gossip, gossip, gossip from men. Like UC, I will say to you as well, write it down, take to the United States Postal Service, mail, takes about what 3-5 business days depending on where you are? Where you from my guy? It may take less. If you act now, you can maybe get some other interesting prizes and gifts from our sponsors. Email to me though, quicker...I'm sure you can find email on their site?

3 minutes ago, wward1010 said:

Maclin is out.  He has a fracture.  He went to the doc this morning.  I hate it for him.  He is a great kid and really deserves to play.  

Hate to hear that about the kid. I don't wish nothing on no kids, injuries or anything. Hope he heals up soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wward1010 said:

Maclin is out.  He has a fracture.  He went to the doc this morning.  I hate it for him.  He is a great kid and really deserves to play.  

Well next man up! I hate it for any kid(especially high school) to have a season ending injury! He is a big part of our team, but not the only part! So other players got to step up for him! 

3 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Well next man up! I hate it for any kid(especially high school) to have a season ending injury! He is a big part of our team, but not the only part! So other players got to step up for him! 

This should make those other guys on the team win it for him if they play like they did the other nite  it will be trouble for any team