TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

25 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

They were AAA 3 years ago. Then they hired Lawson that brought his sons with him who happen to be National recurits. 

Nobody from Adidas or Nike is buying kids in Memphis. You're reaching and are really getting. Can't deny a homeless kid an education nor can you control where kids live. Stop whining because it's getting old. Write a letter to the TSSAA and voice your concern. All the time you spend moaning about it on CoachT you could have written multiple letters to the TSSAA, local, state, and national lawmakers. Do something about it instead of always complaing.

Oh trust me I’m on it. I agree the kids cannot be denied an education and I want them all to have the very best one they can get!  But don’t get on here and insult our intelligence and imply these athletes that change high schools 2-3 times are looking for higher education. Lawson was hired to bring a state title just like Penny. I have no issues there or with him bringing his sons with him but the rest of the entire AAU squad doesn’t get the same pass. It’s against the rules and regulations of the T$$ AA Bylaws. 

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Arent you pillow soft when anyone says SS??You emotional...!!!! < thats you my guy...remember last week? I sure hope you dont lose as I told you already. I heard the macklin kid is done for yr but did you see me spread on here? Rumors are carried by fools and spread by many. I dont wish ill on kids or other programs...Never have never will..I hope the macklin kid gets better so he can play nxt week. 

An injured or hurt kid versus a transfer is different dude! I guarantee you Brown is gone! Meet me at the game and bet something Mr Soft dude! Nobody knows if he(Macklin) is done or not! he haven’t even went to the doctor yet! Goes today for an official diagnosis! If you must know! You the only dude that gets on here & just talk smack, but when somebody say something about Memphis you lose what little sense that you have left! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Oh trust me I’m on it. I agree the kids cannot be denied an education and I want them all to have the very best one they can get!  But don’t get on here and insult our intelligence and imply these athletes that change high schools 2-3 times are looking for higher education. Lawson was hired to bring a state title just like Penny. I have no issues there or with him bringing his sons with him but the rest of the entire AAU squad doesn’t get the same pass. It’s against the rules and regulations of the T$$ AA Bylaws. 

If you have no issues, why you complaining or better yet. You got email? Yahoo, Gmail? Friends with Bernard Childress on FB, Snapchat, Instagram? Or you can send a letter in the mail. Write your complaints carefully, all your concerns, make it nice and neat, fold it and send to TSSAA. That's what you supposed to try and do, LOL, that's why all coaches are hired, to win or is that not the goal?

6 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

An injured or hurt kid versus a transfer is different dude! I guarantee you Brown is gone! Meet me at the game and bet something Mr Soft dude! Nobody knows if he(Macklin) is done or not! he haven’t even went to the doctor yet! Goes today for an official diagnosis! If you must know! You the only dude that gets on here & just talk smack, but when somebody say something about Memphis you lose what little sense that you have left! 

Do you need a xanax? I don't talk no smack, I've never called anyone an idiots as you did earlier. I wished the Macklin kid well, unlike something you would do. I've seen him play, I like the kid now tell what I said that was negative about him or his injury. I've been nice, I can go a different way now if you want it to go that way. You really hot over this stuff huh? Check this out though, we can talk man to man, Fairfield Inn and Suites next week my guy so we can discuss soft.

16 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

If you have no issues, why you complaining or better yet. You got email? Yahoo, Gmail? Friends with Bernard Childress on FB, Snapchat, Instagram? Or you can send a letter in the mail. Write your complaints carefully, all your concerns, make it nice and neat, fold it and send to TSSAA. That's what you supposed to try and do, LOL, that's why all coaches are hired, to win or is that not the goal?

So what you’re saying is the goal is to win by whatever means necessary?  Including cheating?  Because Wooddale is 1000% cheating with all these transfers. 

16 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Do you need a xanax? I don't talk no smack, I've never called anyone an idiots as you did earlier. I wished the Macklin kid well, unlike something you would do. I've seen him play, I like the kid now tell what I said that was negative about him or his injury. I've been nice, I can go a different way now if you want it to go that way. You really hot over this stuff huh? Check this out though, we can talk man to man, Fairfield Inn and Suites next week my guy so we can discuss soft.

Let’s get it! 

3 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

So what you're saying is your just gossiping? You should be typing your letter now to the TSSAA. Bernard Childress took an email from me years ago and returned my call. I'm sure, he would do the same for you. 

Facts not gossip. Y’all think the rest of us are just ignorant to what’s going on at Wooddale?  How’d they get so good so fast?  Same kids on the team that went 11-53 ?  Same starters?