Upperman vs Westview

sportslover88

12 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

The thing that bothered me about Westview the last game and they played a real good team in Grainger is who is their go to girl in the low post? When the chips fell their big three in Harrison, Callins and Yancey did well but I didn’t see them dishing it to the post. And that I thought was a trademark of Haskins’ offenses having a go to post when buckets are needed in close games.

This team is a little different from years past. Years past we had a firm big girl down low. This year we have a few girls that are rotating in and out. We are young in that aspect. 

Edited by TNSPORTS1234

1 hour ago, TNSPORTS1234 said:

Westview hasnt played any of the teams remaining? so where are you getting these faulty statements? like I said time and time again NEXT!!!

Look again I just said they are 0-1 vs the 11 other teams left in the final 4 of the State Tournament in all classifications they have only played one of them Gibson Co (they lost)

NEXT!!!!!

Edited by Khall555

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Macon County would beat Westview handily after watching them at state. The only team that could give Macon a good game would be Greenfield. 

So you are changing your Gold Ball prediction?

FYI: my dad stayed to watch Greenfield and he was very complimentary about how nice and great the fans/people from Greenfield were. He also said he would  love to see a Macon Greenfield game

Edited by Khall555

12 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Look again I just said they are 0-1 vs the 11 other teams left in the final 4 of the State Tournament in all classifications they have only played one of them Gibson Co (they lost)

NEXT!!!!!

In which we already discussed they wasn’t all playing. Even GC admitted it would have been a different game.  So again you do not know what you are talking about. So pick a different board... NEXT! (You’ve probably have never played in a state tournament in any sport)  lmao

3 minutes ago, TNSPORTS1234 said:

In which we already discussed they wasn’t all playing. Even GC admitted it would have been a different game.  So again you do not know what you are talking about. So pick a different board... NEXT! (You’ve probably have never played in a state tournament in any sport)  lmao

Which is also how Macon lost to Westmoreland. When Healthy Macon has been very fun to watch. They have won at both Upperman and Clarkrange (which I bet only 2 or 3 teams could do) 

You actually think Westview would beat Macon handily when everyone that has seen both teams all say Macon is better. 

22 minutes ago, WesTNFootball said:

Greenfield is the best team I’ve seen in awhile through any classification 

Thank you WestTnFootball. Greenfield has the best team possibly in the state all classes. Most people who are unbiased will tell you that. Its really an unbelievable team. 

Gibson County beat Westview at Westview and Greenfield had Gibson County 40-15 at halftime at Gibson County. It ended up 29 but could have been 40 pt game.

Union City beat Westview and Greenfield beat Union City by 40 at Union City and the second game against Union City was 56-14 at halftime.

So please dont ever say Westview would beat Greenfield this year. They played this summer and Greenfield won easily. I know this new Westview poster is running Greenfield down on every thread.  TNSPORTS1234, Hes been a member on Coach T since Monday and just trying to start things on every thread.

Edited by Greenfieldfan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Macon County would beat Westview handily after watching them at state. The only team that could give Macon a good game would be Greenfield. 

Clarkrange gave Macon a good game twice this season. Lost once by 8 and the other by 7, so I don't think Greenfield is "the only team". Macon County is the best I've seen this season and yes I saw Greenfield play. Gibson County and Loretto are capable of giving them a good game as well. Greenfield is a good team but I'd bet the family farm on Macon and that would be against all four teams left in A and the other three left in AA. The 2008-2009 Lady Buffaloes were state champs and 39-0 and a special group of girls but I wouldn't have said they could beat everybody in the state in all classes. I am proud of the Clarkrange girls and sure I would like to see them win the tournament but most importantly I would like to see all the players get to finish the tournament regardless of the winner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Clarkrange gave Macon a good game twice this season. Lost once by 8 and the other by 7, so I don't think Greenfield is "the only team". Macon County is the best I've seen this season and yes I saw Greenfield play. Gibson County and Loretto are capable of giving them a good game as well. Greenfield is a good team but I'd bet the family farm on Macon and that would be against all four teams left in A and the other three left in AA. The 2008-2009 Lady Buffaloes were state champs and 39-0 and a special group of girls but I wouldn't have said they could beat everybody in the state in all classes. I am proud of the Clarkrange girls and sure I would like to see them win the tournament but most importantly I would like to see all the players get to finish the tournament regardless of the winner

Got a family member that plays and couldn’t enjoy the big win over a real good Pickett County Team because we got the news right after the game. Sad ending after the kids worked so hard to get right here and boom it is over. Such a sad moment right now. She is very heartbroken that it looks like her career is over and she loved playing at the Glass House and shot really well there the last two years. Sad sad day!!!

Edited by pioneer42

8 minutes ago, Ringmaster17 said:

It is sad. I hate it for all the kids and us adults too. Met some very nice people from Gibson County at the game Thursday. Great game against Pickett County. They are tough. Congratulations to you all! I hope we get to finish the tournament but I will be surprised if we do

Appreciate it. Clarkrange was very tough as well. Two twins keep coming at you and can shoot lights out!! I doubt they play it honestly!!