Happy Valley 2020

First thing first here is to hoping we have a 2020 HS football season ! Going into 2020 the Warriors have a lot going for them in the right direction. On offense they bring back the QB and the top RB from last year and the only O lineman we lost is #50 Slone who wasn't always up front on offense. We do however need a big RB something we haven't had since 2016 when we went to the quarter finals. On defense we return 7 to 8 starters which is a good number to bring back. Those first 3 road games will tell the tell on the 2020 team I do believe @ cloudland @ Chuckey Doak and @ Hampton .                           

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

CD was a very tough win last year. They had a ton of depth and a very good QB. He just had nobody to throw to. 

Do you think HV will have anything for Hampton this year? I know last year it came down to the last play but Hampton really turned it on after that. I don’t know what all Hampton loses to graduation. 

7 hours ago, JMorton said:

Do you think HV will have anything for Hampton this year? I know last year it came down to the last play but Hampton really turned it on after that. I don’t know what all Hampton loses to graduation. 

I say yes because Coach Jarrett has good history against Hampton. Winning in '16 '17 and '19 and the fact we bring alot back up front and that's where it all counts. I do think 2020 Hampton will be our toughest opponent in the regular season though. We went 7-3 last year but in a lot of ways that group over achieved to go 7-3. If the 2020 team goes 7-3 they underachieved IMO 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I say yes because Coach Jarrett has good history against Hampton. Winning in '16 '17 and '19 and the fact we bring alot back up front and that's where it all counts. I do think 2020 Hampton will be our toughest opponent in the regular season though. We went 7-3 last year but in a lot of ways that group over achieved to go 7-3. If the 2020 team goes 7-3 they underachieved IMO 

I hope you’re right. I grew up playing ball with Jason and he’s always been a great dude. 

21 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Hampton and Cloudland both lost a bunch of starters. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:17 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I knew Cloudland did but didn't know about Hampton. We had 8 or 9 seniors last year and I'd say 5 of them or so had good impact on the game. I'm sure Hampton will field a tough team. I just hope we have a 2020 season

Hampton will field a solid team. Like you I'd hate to miss a year of Football.

• 2 weeks later...