Trousdale County Football 2020

Creekbank76

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

@TCRadio any chance the station will do a replay of the games over the weekend? Always enjoyed listening in on saturday mornings when i played. I get that the station has obligations to UT and the Titans but there is plenty of other time to throw a replay in. 

That’s something we have been working on getting them to do, all of last years games were recorded, we could throw it in Saturday mornings at 7:15 like in the past and be fine unless UT played at 11 and then you could move the replay to Monday/Tuesday night, it’s something everybody wants except the owners right now, we do have a blast from the past, Bill Ferguson, going to help us this year, we will be a 3 man booth with JP still on field.

Edited by TCRadio

On 8/13/2020 at 8:33 AM, TCRadio said:

Watched some practice yesterday, the boys are bringing the physicality! Hard hitting across the field, pretty confident #7 is X, he looks the part of a DE now as a JR, Rankins looks like a tank. 

Yeah X has added some good weight. I expect him to be a real force these next two seasons.  He was very active and disruptive last year using his quickness to beat many OL.  And now with added size .... look out.  Unfortunately his diet didn’t rub off on Payne and bilbrey who still look really skinny!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Yeah X has added some good weight. I expect him to be a real force these next two seasons.  He was very active and disruptive last year using his quickness to beat many OL.  And now with added size .... look out.  Unfortunately his diet didn’t rub off on Payne and bilbrey who still look really skinny!

He has potential to be really special, Payne and bilbrey both are undersized but are exceptionally strong, I like the changes/replacements on defense, offense will rely on Cam, we can win without him but in the big games we are going to need him