Trousdale County Football 2020

Creekbank76

42 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Bernard Childress, is that you? what a joke this is.... i assume you want me to give you a cookie too! No wonder TC is so good. This guy must call all their games....

Use to lol and he played for TC too at the same time, you ever seen a back judge light up a receiver across the middle? He’s done it you may think I’m joking and I am 

Edited by TCRadio
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Bernard Childress, is that you? what a joke this is.... i assume you want me to give you a cookie too! No wonder TC is so good. This guy must call all their games....

Just stating the facts bud. And honestly the scrimmages/jamborees that i worked with TC involved when i officiated, i hated it. Coaches and Fans assumed that i'd be on their side.  I couldn't imagine calling a game with them having that mindset. 

Oh and I like cookies bud!

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Just stating the facts bud. And honestly the scrimmages/jamborees that i worked with TC involved when i officiated, i hated it. Coaches and Fans assumed that i'd be on their side.  I couldn't imagine calling a game with them having that mindset. 

Oh and I like cookies bud!

He HAD to bring cookies into it!SMH.

https://www.lebanondemocrat.com/hartsville/trousdale-county-to-require-pregame-ticket-sales-for-football/article_a85a5079-84c0-5cd9-b7e7-ff26c111fae8.html  
Confirmed 900 cap, 15%(135) to opposing team, first come first serve, tickets sold at school, no on sight ticket sales, will be a much larger audience for us on the radio, let’s do our part so these boys can have their season! 

31 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

https://www.lebanondemocrat.com/hartsville/trousdale-county-to-require-pregame-ticket-sales-for-football/article_a85a5079-84c0-5cd9-b7e7-ff26c111fae8.html  
Confirmed 900 cap, 15%(135) to opposing team, first come first serve, tickets sold at school, no on sight ticket sales, will be a much larger audience for us on the radio, let’s do our part so these boys can have their season! 

Just wondering how will the away team buy the tickets through TC school or will tickets be sold at the away team high school too.

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Just wondering how will the away team buy the tickets through TC school or will tickets be sold at the away team high school too.

I’m assuming tickets will have to be sold at other teams school and they likely will sell to parents first or have allotment set aside for parents 

Edited by TCRadio

16 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I’m assuming tickets will have to be sold at other teams school and they likely will sell to parents first or have allotment set aside for parents 

For the love of football. Please have someone record the game and put on the NFHS network or at least let opposing teams bring in their video crews!

TC and opposing folk can still listen to you guys, but could see the action first hand!

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

For the love of football. Please have someone record the game and put on the NFHS network or at least let opposing teams bring in their video crews!

TC and opposing folk can still listen to you guys, but could see the action first hand!

They may do that, I know there was talk of TSSAA providing schools cameras to do that. We would be ok with them hooking us up to go along with video it would be just like watching regular televised football games, just maybe a little more biased but not much lol 

4 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

They may do that, I know there was talk of TSSAA providing schools cameras to do that. We would be ok with them hooking us up to go along with video it would be just like watching regular televised football games, just maybe a little more biased but not much lol 

I wouldn’t care how biased it was... It would let  these kids get seen and us fans a chance to watch and listen! 

I can always turn the volume down!