RE ELECT GOV BILL LEE- Football is on!

RocketHouse

Just now, Swarm said:

I heard this hammer drop without even being logged in. 

You da man tradertwo! :thumb:

Wow, what timing! I was giving you a "thanks" upvote on another thread when your notification came in.

Snowflakes like that are the problem... they're afraid to live, but too jealous of everyone else living their own lives to just do what they wish. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Wow, what timing! I was giving you a "thanks" upvote on another thread when your notification came in.

Snowflakes like that are the problem... they're afraid to live, but too jealous of everyone else living their own lives to just do what they wish. 

You have just upset the left sir. Good post though. 

7 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Yes sir. And places like this give them a platform to whine and us to make fun of them. I love it. I'm hoping a few STUPIDS will step forward since I just "took attendance" .

Shouldn't be much longer now... :lol:

35 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Yes sir. And places like this give them a platform to whine and us to make fun of them. I love it. I'm hoping a few STUPIDS will step forward since I just "took attendance" .

Shouldn't be much longer now... :lol:

We relinquish our time to you sir. Long live A.G. Barr

yqsbErO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This should help all you pansies that are so appalled by the Governor allowing people to make their own decisions about their own family. Rub it right on the bung and you should feel relief for about 90 days. After that you might want to get in your safe space because the next 4 years aren't going to be fun! Mucho booty pain a comin'