Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Media is already in a panic worrying that people may not want this vaccine, why would anyone want a vaccine that they don't even have. Got a funny feeling,it may be mandatory.  Maybe the China Virus will force us to be more like China and other Countries where you do as you're told.   I'm more into being able to choose. 

we already have at least 12 vaccines that are mandatory before being allowed to enter school measles mumps rubella dyptheria polio small pox chicken pox hepatits pertussis tetanus varicella hib ect thats why most of these diseases have been eradicated in U.S. Small pox alone killed more than 100 million before vaccine Today there are zero cases in America for some reason might be the vaccine look at statistics of all those diseases before and after vaccines

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

we already have at least 12 vaccines that are mandatory before being allowed to enter school measles mumps rubella dyptheria polio small pox chicken pox hepatits pertussis tetanus varicella hib ect thats why most of these diseases have been eradicated in U.S. Small pox alone killed more than 100 million before vaccine Today there are zero cases in America for some reason might be the vaccine look at statistics of all those diseases before and after vaccines

May need to test rats 1st.lol

19 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Y no...Had a workshop today with a special called meeting Monday if the gov signs the immunity deal. 

But apparently Johnson City,  Kingsport,  Bristol isn't shaking in their shoes worried about a lawsuit! They're playing Friday night. Blows my mind. 

Too many people talking out both sides of their mouths. Parents, teachers, coaches,  players and fans: If the virus terrifies you so much, STAY HOME and away from me, my family, everyone else and don't act like you want kids to play sports! Cause likely you'll get it at some point and I don't want to hear you whine and fuss and threaten! 

Did the Gov sign the immunity/liability deal?

On 8/14/2020 at 3:13 PM, deputydog said:

Did the Gov sign the immunity/liability deal?

Signed Monday....Had nothing to do with CC football being shut down.

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Word is the talking heads on the school board will give us good news on Thursday and let us practice. 

Should've given us good news last night. Should've not stopped us in the first place 

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Signed Monday....Had nothing to do with CC football being shut down.

Should've given us good news last night. Should've not stopped us in the first place 

Now the best we can do is start week 3, Still better than nothing. We'll be behind but by seasons end ,should be fine.