Gridiron Scouting 2A Top 10 and All State

RocketHouse

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Here's sonny Moore's for this year. I had thought about posting it earlier but decided against it. Its better than what this guys poll is though. Not sure we should be #2, but its probably still more realistic then this one. I deleted the actual listing and only have s pic left of it but here it is. You'll have to weed through the website to make the list I did.

Screenshot_20200812-001334_Message+.jpg

Looks MUCH better but even this won't be real accurate in the end, Its a good starting point though.

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Not sure we’re #11 either. We could be a top 10 team or could be outside the top 20. We’re gonna be very young. I did slip onto The Reservation today to watch a little. Overall looked pretty good and got some size. We’re gonna do some things really well. Just have to see how the young guys handle Friday nights, if we have Friday nights that is. 

That's good to hear man, that punter gonna keep you in any game if you have any defense at all lol.

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its the Lambert way. 

Gonna be young at LB but he’ll have them in the right places. We don’t usually lose by giving up big numbers. Typically we just can’t put up many numbers of our own. We’ll see how this one goes if they give us the chance. Got some good size up front, that’ll help. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Gonna be young at LB but he’ll have them in the right places. We don’t usually lose by giving up big numbers. Typically we just can’t put up many numbers of our own. We’ll see how this one goes if they give us the chance. Got some good size up front, that’ll help. 

For us the last few years it's been a question of what does our line look like. We've had depth at most skill positions. This year our line looks pretty strong. Not sure about depth yet though. I did see a video of one kid benching 405.

10 minutes ago, crow said:

Got one Monster.  Were gonna be big also ,may lack in team speed . Rockwood may be pretty solid and all 3 of us will have to go through Meigs. Still should be a fun season if we have one.  Don't much care for teams getting a 2 or 3 week head start on us, Thats rough.

17 minutes ago, crow said:

Someone said you got a few kids from Scott, If so are they difference makers or just average kids.  Lots of times ,you just get someones problems.