BEECH IS COMING TO POWELL WEEK 1

keepitmoving

3 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

what an embarrassing way to end the game. the entire powell program should be ashamed. it’s the first game of the year after all the world has been through, we finally get football on friday nights again and that’s how that want to act. unbelievable. such a great game between 2 great teams and its tainted by a humiliating show of unsportsmanlike bs by powell. i really hope these 2 meet in the playoffs and Beech runs them into the ground 

I picked up second half and did not see anything out of character. But I was casting and it was not a perfect picture. Did not see the flags that much.

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I picked up second half and did not see anything out of character. But I was casting and it was not a perfect picture. Did not see the flags that much.

Both teams kept their cool for 47+ min. I didn't see anything until after Beech's last desperation play. There was a lot of jawing coming from a number of Powell players, and a few Beech players responded. 

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Both teams kept their cool for 47+ min. I didn't see anything until after Beech's last desperation play. There was a lot of jawing coming from a number of Powell players, and a few Beech players responded. 

And they kept it on the field. So that Is football like it or not.

Time for someone to get the Powell and AC Board started.

2 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Boys bein’ boys. Just some good natured banter between two good teams. :wink:

7 hours ago, eers said:

Clear push off by the Powell WR on the last TD. 

Beech beat themselves tonight with too many turnovers. Very uncharacteristic, but I felt like this young group grew up a little tonight. They will be strong at the end of the season. 

take turnovers away and we have entire different conversation 

• Like 1