UC Welcomes UJS To Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

27 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Come on Swo.Yes U.C played Single A cause they hid their students or I'm guessing counted them as special needs students and probably wasnt in the count for enrollment.Plus bring players in from other schools,South Fulton,Westview.Hire their parents.Whatever they need.Get kickers from Foreign countries.U.C knows what they are doing.But they do have 3 total Gold balls for a legit Single A 

hey me and my family went there,trust me with the Pride family there twas no need to pad the special ed books

12 minutes ago, Bellsburg2 said:

Gold balls are so gaudy. We have a whole case full of silver ones if you want us to bring them to the party.

No We have about 3 Gold and about 3 silver.Not many true Single A schools can say that although there are some...Guess I'll come see the Teasers tomorrow night.Lewis Co is playing tomorrow also so that messes Friday up

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Come on Swo.Yes U.C played Single A cause they hid their students or I'm guessing counted them as special needs students and probably wasnt in the count for enrollment.Plus bring players in from other schools,South Fulton,Westview.Hire their parents.Whatever they need.Get kickers from Foreign countries.U.C knows what they are doing.But they do have 3 total Gold balls for a legit Single A team 

Man, ignorance doth prevail in Lake County. Let me guess.... you have a source that confirmed that we "cooked the books" so to speak when we were at the top of the 1A class. You sound like a Democrat. " My source tells me that UC blah blah blah". You should get a job at CNN with all the fake news you spew. You probably know who Adam Schiff's Whistle Blower was and you have to protect him. I ask you to produce one shred of real evidence to your baseless accusations. Yes we went Back to Back in 13 and 14 with a 1A team that would have won the 2A Title either of those years and in 14 we would have been competitive with the 3 A champion. Just like your Falcons of last year who dominated every team they played. However, I doubt they would have won the 2A championship. Peabody has owned 2A for the last two years and is the favorite again this year. What I am trying to say is, a precedent has been set in NWTN. You are not relevant unless you can go Back to Back. Sorry about your luck on that one. See ya tomorrow

Alright Tornadoes. It is GAME DAY. Time to Buckle Up and ROCK SOME HEADS. USJ is coming to town. They are coming off of a great win and will be ready to play. You need to STEP ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP. THIS IS OUR HOUSE! Make a statement and send a message. THE TORNADOES ARE BACK! We must Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. GO TORNADOES!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright Tornadoes. It is GAME DAY. Time to Buckle Up and ROCK SOME HEADS. USJ is coming to town. They are coming off of a great win and will be ready to play. You need to STEP ON THE PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP. THIS IS OUR HOUSE! Make a statement and send a message. THE TORNADOES ARE BACK! We must Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. GO TORNADOES!

Coming to support 7 2A but full disclosure ,I wanna see what we gon be up against when we play the Golden Twisty Fellers !!! Gonna be a nice night !

GL U.C