UC Welcomes UJS To Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

Caught a little bit of this game while switching back and forth between streams. But never saw UC on offense..they still running the same one or did they change it up? I knee USJ was big up front but underestimated how big they really were. They have some monsters up front. That sophomore left tackle will be getting plenty of college attention I imagine. 

I think they will improve but listen to coach talking about the tradition and them hopefully getting to Cookville.If they play all the games,have UC winning 3 games.No more than 4.Good thing they not playing Westview.Westview would score 70.USJ QB looked good and receivers have talent but they dropped a lot of balls that I believe theyd catch most of the time.

Edited by mrbigster
Adding something

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I think they will improve but listen to coach talking about the tradition and them hopefully getting to Cookville.If they play all the games,have UC winning 3 games.No more than 4.Good thing they not playing Westview.Westview would score 70.USJ QB looked good and receivers have talent but they dropped a lot of balls that I believe theyd catch most of the time.

I love the Tradition at UC,but I wouldn't be talking tradition after that showing ,lets talk basics,like tackling....

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I think they will improve but listen to coach talking about the tradition and them hopefully getting to Cookville.If they play all the games,have UC winning 3 games.No more than 4.Good thing they not playing Westview.Westview would score 70.USJ QB looked good and receivers have talent but they dropped a lot of balls that I believe theyd catch most of the 

It looks like a good possibility that UC and Westview will start playing each other again starting next year. Westview's numbers have been close to 2A numbers for a while now. Huge chance after this years count Westview falls to 2A next year. It will be close but from what I've heard they will be between 510-530 range.

Congrats to USJ. Y'all got a good strong physical line. First quarter looked like a team that had a game under their belt against one that didn't. Then we settled down a bit and looked better for a while. 4th quarter y'alls size wore us down. As they say, you show most improvement from week one to week 2,  Hopefully, we will see that. I still have good hope. By the way. Your kicker has a cannon leg. If he has accuracy on FG's he ought to be kicking on Saturdays some day.

Edited by TennReb31
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TennReb31 said:

Congrats to USJ. Y'all got a good strong physical line. First quarter looked like a team that had a game under their belt against one that didn't. Then we settled down a bit and looked better for a while. 4th quarter y'alls size wore us down. As they say, you show most improvement from week one to week 2,  Hopefully, we will see that. I still have good hope. By the way. Your kicker has a cannon leg. If he has accuracy on FG's he ought to be kicking on Saturdays some day.

Kicker has a leg.From what I saw,only see UC with 2 sure wins against Halls ,Gibson Co.Adamsville and Southside,dont know.Dont think they will beat Ripley,Dyersburg ,McKenzie or Trenton

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GOCHARGERS said:

It looks like a good possibility that UC and Westview will start playing each other again starting next year. Westview's numbers have been close to 2A numbers for a while now. Huge chance after this years count Westview falls to 2A next year. It will be close but from what I've heard they will be between 510-530 range.

Good thing they not playing this year.Westview would score 70.Im thinking they will score 50 against  Lake co.They  are the team that scares me this year just cause I'm not sure about our secondary either

Edited by mrbigster
Added something