Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

Y’all making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sounds like cnn on here. It’s kids running their mouths and getting into a fight. Something that been happening for hundreds of years. Coaches should make them hold hands all day at school for a week and it would all be done with. Don’t need a bunch of grown men on here saying what should be done to them. 

Edited by horse

59 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol go back and read my posts slick. I said they probably trying to limit our passing by playing Friday instead of Thursday. Now it just looks like they scared!!!! And you sir are a douche bag! 

Yea winning 75% but can’t beat Cornersville or Lake Co to reach the big game. It’s ok. I’d be sour too, know you make it all season without a loss to lose in the semi finals every year! Hey at least this year y’all won’t make it that far to be disappointed again! That’s something to be excited about. 

Looks like y’all falling apart over there. Can’t win, can’t play games in the rain, and your team fighting eachother on video for the world to see! I’d be PROUD to be a lil horsie!

So you lost to Camden McEwen and Riverside last season and jump on here to bad mouth a team that has lost to a good up and coming Mckenzie team, a state champion, and 2 state runner up teams in the last 3 seasons? 

Why would Huntingdon be scared to play the Tigers? Huntingdon is down? Why? Because we don’t have a Mr Football candidate? They are all winners and have proved it time and time again. I can guarantee there isn’t a single player on this “down” team that is scared or will lay down. Run over here tomorrow and expect it to be a easy win. This ain’t Camden. This ain’t McEwen. This ain’t Riverside. See y’all tomorrow at 2.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Waker said:

So you lost to Camden McEwen and Riverside last season and jump on here to bad mouth a team that has lost to a good up and coming Mckenzie team, a state champion, and 2 state runner up teams in the last 3 seasons? 

Why would Huntingdon be scared to play the Tigers? Huntingdon is down? Why? Because we don’t have a Mr Football candidate? They are all winners and have proved it time and time again. I can guarantee there isn’t a single player on this “down” team that is scared or will lay down. Run over here tomorrow and expect it to be a easy win. This ain’t Camden. This ain’t McEwen. This ain’t Riverside. See y’all tomorrow at 2.

Man, wow that was beautiful. So inspirational. Teams change year to year.... Anyway, We will be there at 2.